First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Tesla Y, 22 Lightning Lariat, 21 Chevy Bolt, 13 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
Yes, they are EV. Toyo now list three sizes as currently in production but these I could find only at simpletire.com
I don’t see the EV tire on the simpletire website only the E version with is not the same as the EV version.
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
When I called Discount, he said he found 2 in stock in CO and two more on back order. I think he was searching TireRack inventory. Stock definitely is low and/or dwindling.

Magendi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
I just checked and simpletire still has them. Their search feature isn’t the best but if you search by size then filter by brand the EV tires are there.

MO Lightning

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat - Smoked Quartz
Greetings Friends!

I just got the new AT3 EV tires installed yesterday. I went with 275/65/20 (allegedly the last 4 Discount Tire could find in the country!) on the stock wheels. Out the door at a bit over $1800, installed.

Also had the RC Level Kit installed at another shop earlier in the day. ($300 installed).

Overall, front wheel well height is about 3" higher.

Trip meter said I average 2.1 mi/kwh in the 2500 miles before the swap, and I am at 2.0 mi/kwh in the 80 miles after. Will keep an eye on it over the next 1k miles and report back.

Speedo is off about 3% @ 70mph, so slightly skewing the efficiency numbers.

No issues with Blue Cruise. Works just as bad on my highways as it did before.

Running 50psi for now.

Tires are definitely louder. Probably proportionally the same as when I put the BFG KO2's on my old F-150. Not distracting, just different.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Greetings Friends!

I just got the new AT3 EV tires installed yesterday. I went with 275/65/20 (allegedly the last 4 Discount Tire could find in the country!) on the stock wheels. Out the door at a bit over $1800, installed.

Also had the RC Level Kit installed at another shop earlier in the day. ($300 installed).

Overall, front wheel well height is about 3" higher.

Trip meter said I average 2.1 mi/kwh in the 2500 miles before the swap, and I am at 2.0 mi/kwh in the 80 miles after. Will keep an eye on it over the next 1k miles and report back.

Speedo is off about 3% @ 70mph, so slightly skewing the efficiency numbers.

No issues with Blue Cruise. Works just as bad on my highways as it did before.

Running 50psi for now.

Tires are definitely louder. Probably proportionally the same as when I put the BFG KO2's on my old F-150. Not distracting, just different.
Interesting, I'm trying to get the 275/60/20 for mine. They said there was 2 and had to wait for another 2 on back order. Quoted same price, but haven't gotten a call that they are in yet. Guess I need to reach out and see what's up. Starting to have second thoughts due to the price.
Sponsored