Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Found the issue, Ford sent some of us the low polygon trucks:

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 1658941242732

I think that's my Iced Blue Silver :)

@CoyoteJim I don't see these images are being updated recently ;)
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
dealer just called, my truck is at the dealer in walnut creek!!! this is after silent on rail tracking since 19th, nothing on united road, delivery estimate pushed back last night.

looks like they trucked it from vegas.

expect everyone should get some good news shortly as well!!

Can you ask if you came in on full cargo hauler with other Lightnings? Assuming so, I have to assume there where more lightings with you going to places.

And, just to be clear, did they confirm it was hauled from Vegas?

Maybe hope...

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
Can you ask if you came in on full cargo hauler with other Lightnings? Assuming so, I have to assume there where more lightings with you going to places.

And, just to be clear, did they confirm it was hauled from Vegas?

Maybe hope...
i'm trying to stop by today, will try to get some insight.

i'm just assuming it was trucked in based on circumstances, but will try to confirm.

Sponsored

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
Found the issue, Ford sent some of us the low polygon trucks:

1658941242732.png

I think that's my Iced Blue Silver :)

@CoyoteJim I don't see these images are being updated recently ;)
You may be right, but Google says their source for the images at that res is Copernicus which is updated daily from Sentinel satellites. Those trucks definitely weren't there in yesterday's image and they look suspiciously like Lightnings...but who knows.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
You may be right, but Google says their source for the images at that res is Copernicus which is updated daily from Sentinel satellites. Those trucks definitely weren't there in yesterday's image and they look suspiciously like Lightnings...but who knows.
On another topic:

How are you paying for your Truck?

I'm bringing in outside financing for my first time, and the Credit Union wants me to get a signed buyers order from Folsom Lake in advance to get payment ready day 1. I asked Scott yesterday about it and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Not sure if you tried to do something similar.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Database Developer
On another topic:

How are you paying for your Truck?

I'm bringing in outside financing for my first time, and the Credit Union wants me to get a signed buyers order from Folsom Lake in advance to get payment ready day 1. I asked Scott yesterday about it and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Not sure if you tried to do something similar.
I was getting kind of worried because I didn't know exactly when the truck was going to arrive and rates jumped after the last Fed meeting and I figured they would jump again after the Fed meets this week (maybe by a whole point). I applied for a loan with Lightstream because they advertised a low rate but didn't realize the loan was unsecured until after I applied (I did it based on a recommendation and didn't look that carefully). The rate wasn't great (4.5% for 84 months) but rather than apply again for another credit inquiry I figured I'd just go with them and look to refinancing the truck later when/if rates come down. The upside is that now the funds are already in my account so it's not so stressful waiting for the truck to arrive and I can just pay for it whenever it does.

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
I was getting kind of worried because I didn't know exactly when the truck was going to arrive and rates jumped after the last Fed meeting and I figured they would jump again after the Fed meets this week (maybe by a whole point). I applied for a loan with Lightstream because they advertised a low rate but didn't realize the loan was unsecured until after I applied (I did it based on a recommendation and didn't look that carefully). The rate wasn't great (4.5% for 84 months) but rather than apply again for another credit inquiry I figured I'd just go with them and look to refinancing the truck later when/if rates come down. The upside is that now the funds are already in my account so it's not so stressful waiting for the truck to arrive and I can just pay for it whenever it does.
I've got 2.65% right now for 48 months (putting $33K down), just need to truck by August 23rd to maintain that rate :) I usually just take whatever financing they offer and pay off cars the next day. But, today's climate makes more sense have that cash around.

Might try to see if they let me sign for everything in advance as my Wife will be out of town for pretty much all of next week +, and I need her name on the Truck to claim CVRP.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Might try to see if they let me sign for everything in advance as my Wife will be out of town for pretty much all of next week +, and I need her name on the Truck to claim CVRP.

Whelp dealer said it was a no go to sign anything before the Truck arrives :(

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Database Developer
@gorwell You got an EV already this year so you need her to file for the CVRP?

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
@gorwell You got an EV already this year so you need her to file for the CVRP?
Yah, sold my e-golf @ its peak value earlier this year and upgraded to an Ioniq5.

Should have submitted the ioniq5 in my wife's name for CVRP but I wasn't thinking. Now, I'm tied to her availability to pick up the truck.

Each individual in a household can claim CVRP. One per person. I did claim it for the Egolf back in 2019 before they restricted it to one per person. Got lucky they allow for 1 more if you purchased before ~Dec 2019.

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
Mine has been sitting In Vegas with a new estimated delivery date range of 7/24-7/30 to Walnut Creek, CA.
i'm here now, a smoke quartz, carbonized gray, antimatter blue and my atlas blue all delivered today. one of these yours?
Sponsored