First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
My railcar got pushed back another day. Now it's the 27th. First 22 then 23 then 25 then 26 now 27th. Watching this pot is going to make me boil. Maybe I made the mistake of cleaning the garage and installing the charger to early. Happy for everyone else that got unloaded. I still have not seen a lightning in the wild and hope I get mine before I do and before interest rates go up again.
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
So, I’m on the central coast, and have been following along the “train ride to SoCal” thread, but I believe my dealership’s (Paso Robles Ford) vehicles arrive in the Bay Area before finding a truck ride down to the dealership.
I was tracking my railcar from Dearborn and it appears it remained with UP, and was “delivered to industry” on the 20th…which I have been lead to believe is Benicia for UP. I’m waiting for it to find a ride on a truck down the Paso…my vin shows up on United Road, but despite registering my truck (or others from Paso Ford), I don’t get any additional access…anyone have access that might be able to give me some more info?
Funny how we follow each other on this subforum (Norcal and Socal).

I am in SoCal and thought your central coast dealer would be part of the SoCal rail.

Mine got unloaded in Mira Loma on Friday.
Trucked over from Riverside county to Orange county on Saturday.
Now waiting for Monday to have service dept PDI and I get to drive and sign for it sometime during the week....

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Funny how we follow each other on this subforum (Norcal and Socal).

I am in SoCal and thought your central coast dealer would be part of the SoCal rail.

Mine got unloaded in Mira Loma on Friday.
Trucked over from Riverside county to Orange county on Saturday.
Now waiting for Monday to have service dept PDI and I get to drive and sign for it sometime during the week....
Makes for a long weekend doesn’t it.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Makes for a long weekend doesn’t it.
Oh you are not kidding!

The wait for the railcar was long (2 weeks), then my dealer BDC I spoke to on Friday said they won't PDI until next week.

I asked the BDC rep: doesn't your service dept work on Saturdays ???
She said - no PDI on Saturdays.

Then I asked if I can take a look at it over the weekend.
She said - it's locked in a receiving lot with security that won't let you in.

Yah, the wait is excruciating.

Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Just so this thread has all the information, what was your shipping date and rail number and also the tracking method used.

My truck was shipped on the 7/10 going to folsom Lake Ford.

Railcar # TTGX987108 (Canadian National Railways ).

I call csx and I'm not sure the information is correct or not :)

It says Delivered Gibson, IN to IHC at 9:14PM on June 11 .. no eta.

I dont know if it meant July 11 or maybe it's referencing an old shipment
Keep posting! I also placed order through Folsom Lake Ford with 8/6 blend date.

Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ext max tow
Did you ask the dealer for any insights. I guess technically they could truck it from LV, but not very efficient.
Mine has been sitting In Vegas with a new estimated delivery date range of 7/24-7/30 to Walnut Creek, CA.

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
Mines been pushed back two weeks and is not anticipated until August 2-8th, which is hard to believe considering it sitting at the railyard.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Mines been pushed back two weeks and is not anticipated until August 2-8th, which is hard to believe considering it sitting at the railyard.

What day did you get shipped?

Did anyone confirm it's at a bay area railyard or are you in las vegas like the rest of us?

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
What day did you get shipped?

Did anyone confirm it's at a bay area railyard or are you in las vegas like the rest of us?
Shipped July 11th.
Car number TTGX972661
To be honest I do not know for sure that it went to the bay area. I’m curious if anybody would know where it ended up.

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Shipped July 11th.
Car number TTGX972661
To be honest I do not know for sure that it went to the bay area. I’m curious if anybody would know where it ended up.
Ok then you are partying in las vegas with the rest of us. You where probably on the same train as me.

OP
OP

DroopyHippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Guess we can expect to check on them on the 31st if its the Embargo. Save us the trouble of pressing refresh every few hours.

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Guess we can expect to check on them on the 31st if its the Embargo. Save us the trouble of pressing refresh every few hours.

Kind of what I was thinking, but both the UP and CSX tracing is telling me that my rail car (TTGX987108) is empty and I think I heard from UP that it had left Las Vegas. Would they unload the trucks from the train there? When putting my vin in United Road's OVISS I get a load number and it is given the status of inactive, meaning the truck isn't at their yard yet (I think) and tracking shows it is planned to come from Richmond. So no clue what they are doing.

Also, just checked and my delivery date got pushed from 7/31-8/6 to 8/2-8/8.

OP
OP

DroopyHippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Kind of what I was thinking, but both the UP and CSX tracing is telling me that my rail car (TTGX987108) is empty and I think I heard from UP that it had left Las Vegas. Would they unload the trucks from the train there? When putting my vin in United Road's OVISS I get a load number and it is given the status of inactive, meaning the truck isn't at their yard yet (I think) and tracking shows it is planned to come from Richmond. So no clue what they are doing.

Also, just checked and my delivery date got pushed from 7/31-8/6 to 8/2-8/8.
I would imagine they unloaded there to get the rail cars back on the train and in use, and put the trucks in a lot. My guess is if we pull a VVR with our dealers sometime after the 31st we will all have new car numbers.

When I worked at a dealership they give a trucks company a list of vins and say hey Pick all of these vehicles up and bring them to X location 500 per vehicle. If the Truck driver happens to grab yours well its your lucky day there is no order unless one has been sitting for far to long. So I imagine its similar and its just the planned job as you mentioned.

Mine does not show up in United Roads site.

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
Mine has been sitting In Vegas with a new estimated delivery date range of 7/24-7/30 to Walnut Creek, CA.
hey i'm at walnut creek too. are you vin ending 03723 by chance? if so, it's sitting in richmond, waiting for truck to walnut creek. would explain why your estimate still says 07/24-07/30. mine pushed back to 08/02-08/08.
Sponsored