Sponsored

RW Journey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE
Wave 1, 5/19 reserve, 1/6 order, Lariat + but a build date of 5/23. Is it the spray in or the max towing that is driving the early builds? I have neither.
I am also Wave 1, 5/19 reserve, 1/6 order Lariat ER with Max Towing (no spray in liner). Destination is TX.

Perhaps Ford is trying to make all of the CA orders first in order to pull in the additional state incentives.

FinsNBolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Wave 1, Lariat SR, Florida here. Still no production date.

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired

Cruiser

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 GT350, 2015 F150, 2008 GT500, 2008 Solstice
Occupation
Business Owner
Priority code 19. My understanding is that your priority code is only going to give you an advantage within your dealership among others with the same build.
The priority code was just for ordering priority at the dealership. It doesnt effect anything else now.

Sponsored

Cruiser

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 GT350, 2015 F150, 2008 GT500, 2008 Solstice
Occupation
Business Owner
I hope to see more reports today from folks so that I can update my stand-alone tracker.

Note, I have captured several of you folks who never registered in either the Reservations list or the Order list, at this point kind of moot to input a record on reservations, but if you could please create your record in LIGHTNING ORDERS!

Those who already have a record, update it with your ESTIMATED BUILD DATE

* Lightning Change Request Form
<-- Link to submit edit request for your submitted order info.

At the moment about 20% of the reported ORDERS now have Scheduled build dates, the trend continues to be Platinum's and Lariat-ER's.

55% have the Max Tow Package.
I wish it had room for all the options.

RW Journey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE
Thanks. I see you are in TX, so am I. I ordered mine in Rapid Red though. Did you just get that update today? I got an email from Ford a little bit ago, but it was just said get ready to charge your new Lightning. I checked my account and still nothing. I just hate to have to share a car with my son for too long. He gets his license in May.
The strange thing is, I never received any email from Ford. I check my account every couple days, I checked on 2/23 and it didn't have an update. Then when I checked on 2/27 it had it listed as 5/23/2022. I have heard of others on the forum who had their dates pushed out...so as much as I hope that doesn't happen, I am prepared for it in the event it does.

Sharing cars can be a pain and I don't know how your son is but I just hope the car isn't always empty when you need to use it....

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
He is 16 right
The strange thing is, I never received any email from Ford. I check my account every couple days, I checked on 2/23 and it didn't have an update. Then when I checked on 2/27 it had it listed as 5/23/2022. I have heard of others on the forum who had their dates pushed out...so as much as I hope that doesn't happen, I am prepared for it in the event it does.

Sharing cars can be a pain and I don't know how your son is but I just hope the car isn't always empty when you need to use it....
He is 16. I had my dealer bump me up to a 10 priority in hopes that it will help me move up soon.

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
9 Pages of orders... and not one XLT? :(

I understand the idea of selling the most expensive ones first, but my build is a $64,000 SR XLT including the $9500 312A upgrades... just a little lower priced than the Lariat.

Each time I hit that refresh button on the browser, I feel like I'm playing a slot machine and I'm running out of quarters.
There was an xlt scheduled for build but it is from Canada and is an ER
Information Needed:
1.fubar79
2.5/20 9:19am
3. Wave 1
4. 1/15/2022
5. Week of April 18/22
6.XLT ER (+ tow tech, max tow)
7. 1FT6W1EV3NWG036XX
8. Ontario, Canada

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Looks like I have a 5/23/2022 build week and ordered in Wave 1. This order is for an ER going to TX.

Glad to see progress!
Order Status 2022-02-28.jpg
We will have sibling trucks in DFW. Same truck, same build week, my color is AntiMatterBlue. Guessing they could catch the same ride from the factory to the Metro. I'm in North Dallas, dealer is in McKinney.

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
We will have sibling trucks in DFW. Same truck, same build week, my color is AntiMatterBlue. Guessing they could catch the same ride from the factory to the Metro. I'm in North Dallas, dealer is in McKinney.
That will make 3 in North Texas, Royse City, when I finally get my production date. I just had my dealer up my priority for my Wave 1 order. I ordered a Lariat ER in Rapid Red.

Reactions: GDN

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
I feel your pain. I'm a Lariat ER and first minute reservation holder and I didn't get an production date either.

Heck Im there with you, I work at a dealer with the #1 spot and still did get pulled for a lariat ER