First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
I just called to try to change the exterior color. Got a big NO. Once it's scheduled, it has a VIN and no changes are allowed.
Well I'm sure your color will be great. It must be lightning specific. Our full size Bronco and our Mach E we changed the colors on but the time between "scheduled for production" and our vins populating was a loooong time for both. The lightning seems to be flying from Order Submitted to a build date. We had months in between those. Here's our "Stable'!

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! IMG_20210817_162745
Sponsored

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
Well I'm sure your color will be great. It must be lightning specific. Our full size Bronco and our Mach E we changed the colors on but the time between "scheduled for production" and our vins populating was a loooong time for both. The lightning seems to be flying from Order Submitted to a build date. We had months in between those. Here's our "Stable'!

IMG_20210817_162745.jpg
We're almost twins. I've got an Area 51 Bronco and an MME, but the MME is Rapid Red.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass

IMG_20210817_162745.jpg
Is that carbonized grey? I just emailed my dealer to try to change from carbonized grey to black. I'm worried the black bumpers on my pro won't look right with the grey..

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
5/19 reservation, 2/3 order date. Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz, Max Tow, Spray Liner.

Build Date: 5/23

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Carbonized Gray Metallic Lariat ER with Max Tow. No bedliner or other options selected. Delivered to TN. Wave 3.

1645643025904.png
Anyone have a production date from Canada? Also can someone show the full browser URL. I am wondering where on the ford site you get this information.

Sponsored

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Anyone from Canada seeing a production date? Also can someone show the URL. I am interested where on the Ford account it shows this information.

Thanks!

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

Poolman02

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Limited
Off topic, but I don't really understand the angst about letting trucks sitting outside for chip holds. Until recently, most of us were buying vehicles that had been sitting on dealer lots for months at a time.
Long time and happy Ford customer. Just a little sarcasm saying Ford has not been great about communicating and all are very excited like me about seeing people getting build dates. Would just hope they have needed parts and won't be storing them for months waiting for chips or whatever. Then all with build dates are waiting and Ford is not forth coming with that info and there are a lot of frustrated, anxiously awaiting new Lightning owners. Hope this is a moot point and we all get our trucks in a timely matter after the are made.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
Anyone from Canada seeing a production date? Also can someone show the URL. I am interested where on the Ford account it shows this information.

Thanks!
My dealer told me today that they have one truck allocation that was supposed to be in May, but production for Canada has been moved to start in June and they will have one truck scheduled on Mar 3rd for that one June build they are getting.

Postman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Raptor, ‘21 Navigator, ‘21 GT500, ‘74 Bronco
IdahoSpud, I noticed that your VIN is distinct from the other two reports, is your truck a dealer mannequin?

1645730117842.png
Looks like mine is different too. 1FT6W1EV8NWG029XX. 1/6, Wave 1, Platinum, Star White, 5/9/22 build week

Sponsored

Postman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Raptor, ‘21 Navigator, ‘21 GT500, ‘74 Bronco
I think the 4th position is also a reflection on the type of restraint - I have lay flat seats, perhaps a different restraint system?
I have a ‘6’ as the 4th digit. Max recline seats also.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
IdahoSpud, I noticed that your VIN is distinct from the other two reports, is your truck a dealer mannequin?

1645730117842.png
Thank you Taxman for setting up your List/Database of Production Dates (Including VINS:):)).

Suggest you start a New Thread beginning with the List so we can consolidate all the chatter on Production Dates. My head is spinning having to navigate to multiple threads.:unsure:

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Looks like production is only scheduling for waves #1 thru wave #3 so far.

I'm in wave #4 anxiously waiting to see my production scheduled date, I keep refreshing the Ford site. nothing today.

Does anybody have a wave #4 scheduled production date?

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Business Consultant

IMG_20210817_162745.jpg
I definitely like your garage! Mine is also a Ford barn. Two Mustangs and an Expedition MAX. ?

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! DA8AADA5-EECE-42AF-A5F3-B6D014CC475D

Ford Fanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 IH Scout 800A
I'm also a Wave 1 order, Lariat ER with max tow. Scheduled for week of 4/18 build, no VIN showing. Dealer employee and no Idea on D plan price yet.
Sponsored