• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 1 Lightning invitation email thread [Update: Emails AFTER 5PM ET]

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
They all said 20+ weeks and 2022. Then when you picked any trim, there was a big notice up top saying "THIS DELIVERY WILL TAKE 20 WEEKS OR LONGER" (I'm paraphrasing, apologies, already submitted order)

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
Damnit. Reserved before presentation even started and no button. Won't be surprised if dealer sold priority slots.

Between the forced $10K in options on the XLT ER and the likely missed opportunity to get a Pro I think I'm out.
I'm super curious now about how many priority slots my dealer sold. If there are going to be some backroom dealings, it's definitely going to be in Chicago. ?

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Welp for anyone reading, don't wait for an email, I STILL don't have one and it's been 10 mins since I finalized my order. I wouldn't expect one if you've heard from your dealer already, go to my account --> reservations, the configure button should be there.

Went for Lariat+,

When I loaded, ALL TRIMS showed available, with same ETA. I figure that will change soon, but I had the chance to order the pro

Go to my account --> reservations --> then Configure from the entry listed (only that menu showed the button)
Got it thanks!

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Sigh... normally I don't get annoyed or jealous, but I am starting to feel that now.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 1 Lightning invitation email thread [Update: Emails AFTER 5PM ET] 1641506724515

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
My account hasn't changed at all. I build something abd it only saves as an update abd to choose a dealership. Makes me think it's gonna show differently for many of us. Im a day 1 reservation holder and haven't heard anything, only what conversations have been on this forum and looking at a playbook that was put in here. I don't know what to think, except those who's dealerships have helped them and placed your orders, congrats. So much for standing in line on Day One I guess. Its all good.
Sponsored