Sponsored

What's Everyone's Best Offer From SiriusXM?

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
3$ a month for 3 years
How and when did you get that?
Seriously, this is what I've been waiting for. They're down to $4/month on their constant stream of spam to me. I wish I could reply and tell them to get to this offer, their wasting their money sending me mail otherwise.

beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning XLT SR 312A
How and when did you get that?
Before I bought my lightning last year , I had took my dodge avenger in for service and they reactivated a 1 month trial then and ever since kept trying to get me to subscribe in the avenger with the 3$ a month for 3 years. When the truck xm trial ran out I called them and said if you give me the one your offering in the car for the truck I’ll sign up if not I’m good. I never drive the car no more so need for xm. So they did it so that’s how I have 3$ a month for 3 years. It’s 3.87 after tax.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Before I bought my lightning last year , I had took my dodge avenger in for service and they reactivated a 1 month trial then and ever since kept trying to get me to subscribe in the avenger with the 3$ a month for 3 years. When the truck xm trial ran out I called them and said if you give me the one your offering in the car for the truck I’ll sign up if not I’m good. I never drive the car no more so need for xm. So they did it so that’s how I have 3$ a month for 3 years. It’s 3.87 after tax.
I keep getting mail to activate a trial on my Volvo wagon since I had it in for service recently (VA state inspection). Problem is is that I already have a paid plan on my car and truck.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I would jump on the lifetime subscription for 200 smacks in a heartbeat.
Sponsored