• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sirius XM Best pricing offers - ?? Please share

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Stern sucks, I wouldn’t want a plan that included him. I’ll try the link, I’d pay the $99 for three years on my Bronco and Tacoma.

Anyone know how to get the 5 year deal?
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I bought a lifetime membership when it first came out for $500. I’ve passed it on to three vehicles so far and plan to do it again
I bought that lifetime subscription because of Howard Stern so long ago. The lawsuit really helped with the transfers. At first they said if your transferred to a vehicle it was one and done. Also you can put siriusxm app in your apple car play and listen that way too on multiple cars with one subscription.

Last edited:

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Stern sucks, I wouldn’t want a plan that included him. I’ll try the link, I’d pay the $99 for three years on my Bronco and Tacoma.

Anyone know how to get the 5 year deal?
Normally you let your subscription expire or you cancel and then the cheap offers start coming.

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
My 3 month trial expired. I'm getting their $5/month offers for 6 months. When the $3/month for 36 months drops, it is worth that for a backup plan when nothing else works, but til then they will keep spending quite a bit to drop that letter in my mail box every week.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wait till it’s almost up, call or chat them online, tell them you want to cancel. You’ll end up with over 50% off. I’ve got the platinum for 12 months for about $135 including all taxes and fees. I’ve been doing it this way for years. The key is to set a reminder so it doesn’t auto renew at the prevailing rate which is insanely high.
I'm only paying $87.41 for one year of platinum in my wifes car. I do the same, call to cancel and get "special" deal.

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I just got a 1 year for $60 offer for my 2021 Bronco. I tried to get the 3 year for $99 deal, but it only applied to the radio ID for my 2015 VW Touareg. I’m debating at $60, but I don’t drive my Bronco daily. I’d be more inclined to spend it for the wife’s Tacoma.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Just negotiated $5.99/month Sirius XM service on my Lightning for a year.
It matches my other vehicle.
Renew every year....

From Sirius XM chat:
"Music & Entertainment $5.99/mo for 12 months plus fees and taxes."

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Mine expired 32 days ago. I've already had 3 letters from them for the $5/month. I'm holding out until they offer that $3. Otherwise I don't need them.
Sponsored