Sponsored

Would You Buy A Lightning Again?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Yes, my first EV was a 2021 Mach-E First Edition and I love it (aside from the bouncy ride; see my never-ending thread in the Mach-E forum... 🤣), but my 2023 Lightning Lariat is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned a few that I have truly loved ('98 Wrangler Sport, '07 Mustang GT are in the top 3). I don't love that I paid 20% above MSRP when I bought my Lightning, but I would absolutely do it again because I love this truck so much.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Yes, my first EV was a 2021 Mach-E First Edition and I love it (aside from the bouncy ride; see my never-ending thread in the Mach-E forum... 🤣), but my 2023 Lightning Lariat is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned a few that I have truly loved ('98 Wrangler Sport, '07 Mustang GT are in the top 3). I don't love that I paid 20% above MSRP when I bought my Lightning, but I would absolutely do it again because I love this truck so much.
That's awesome to hear! We're so glad to have you as a member of the Ford Family!

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Would buy again if they offer the Pro again at $39k. Awesome value for a truck that capable.

JohnnyEV

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
First Truck, I've never been more satisfied with a vehicle, plus Tesla Supercharger Access.....Heck yeah I'll do it again.

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
I love my 23 Lariat ER so much, I put it up for sale as I have a Cybertruck too and also love that.
I put it up for sale a few months ago I got two 58k offers and I ended up backing out and still trying to sell the Cybertruck.
I love everything about the truck, except the slow software. Tesla definitely has that one in the bag.
I drive it way more than the Cybertruck, already have 12k on the Lightning and 7k on the Cybertruck.
One other tiny gripe, the center console doesn't want to stay up, there's no locking it into place. Any tiny bump with your arm and it closes.
Sponsored