• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I believe that you won't loose your spot, but the original deposit will be refunded and your card will be charged the same deposit again, thats what I have been hearing. Seems like some technical flaw in their system. They might not have considered the change of dealership while designing the reservation system. I wish they had made it possible on their website. Would have been a nightmare for the dealers asking for thousands n 10s of thousands of ADM.

Anyways, most imp point to look for here is, if your reservation number is changed or intact?
The deposit went to the dealer from what I’ve heard. So they have to refund one dealer if you change and get a new deposit only if the new dealer requires it. And the important thing is time stamp. Not order number.
Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
So the reservation number changes in this scenario? Ford made such a confusing ordering model overall ...! ?
I don’t know, but your reservation number doesn’t mean anything. The time stamp is important and they aren’t related in any discernible way. But I can’t answer on the reservation number changing sorry.

JB-Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC-90
North Carolina Update:

• Keith Hawthorne Ford (Belmont) - $10K ADM and requires a $1,000 deposit
  • Crossroads Ford (Indian Trail) - Unwilling to state whether or not they will have an ADM
  • Huntersville Ford - ADM (unspecified)

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla 3
Well that's disappointing about Levittown. I have an e-mail from Daniel Kraucinuas, General Sales Manager confirming no ADM. The only fee was $389 for their "protection Plan", besides the usual tax, title registration.

Good thing I have 2 reservations. I will hope that Levittown honors their e-mail by 2023-2024, when I might get the opportunity to order. I have a year or more to shop around for another dealer to move the 2nd reservation to....in case the Levittown thing falls through.
Where else is your reservation and do they know allocations yet? I'm at Biener but they don't seem to know yet.

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Salinas Valley Ford in California- no ADM per verbal communication with sales rep. Supposedly over 150 reservations.

Sponsored

TheRotoman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Northstar Ford in Duluth, Minnesota is doing a markup between $15-$30K according to their Internet sales rep Matt. I spoke to him in person today.

speedjunkie

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW i3S, 2016 Porsche GT4,
Occupation
Sales
Santa Margarita Ford in SoCal:

“Correct, All the orders will be at MSRP unless one falls out and then it will have a market adjustment. We are a family owned dealership there will be no funny buisness.”

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Where else is your reservation and do they know allocations yet? I'm at Biener but they don't seem to know yet.
I have reservations at Saville and Levittown. I was going to switch to Biener and may still do that. I have no idea where either dealer stands with allocations. I reserved in late July, and likely have a 2-3 yr wait. So it did not make sense to ask about allocations.

Sponsored

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
Welp i'm in hawaii and they all want 10k markup. Would rather buy in SOcal, Oakland or Seattle and ship, can someone recommend a dealer in those areas that would have a decent allocation and isnt scummy? I placed my res on 5/23

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
I believe that you won't loose your spot, but the original deposit will be refunded and your card will be charged the same deposit again, thats what I have been hearing. Seems like some technical flaw in their system. They might not have considered the change of dealership while designing the reservation system. I wish they had made it possible on their website. Would have been a nightmare for the dealers asking for thousands n 10s of thousands of ADM.

Anyways, most imp point to look for here is, if your reservation number is changed or intact?
My reservation number remained intact. The refund from the original dealer came today. We'll see if I get charged $100 from the new one... though "Sarah" at Ford made no mention of that happening.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Metro Ford in Niskayuna NY, just picked up our Mach-e GT from them and no ADM. They confirmed they are doing the same for the Lightning and any ordered vehicle.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally ordered
Metro Ford in Niskayuna NY, just picked up our Mach-e GT from them and no ADM. They confirmed they are doing the same for the Lightning and any ordered vehicle.
Congratulations on your MME GT.

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
This should be $5,000 per my previous post.
Fixed

Welp i'm in hawaii and they all want 10k markup. Would rather buy in SOcal, Oakland or Seattle and ship, can someone recommend a dealer in those areas that would have a decent allocation and isnt scummy? I placed my res on 5/23
You would probably spend $10k just in shipping, so you might have to deal with it and buy in Hawaii.
Sponsored