First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
My brother is the finance manager at a local ford dealership in Iowa. I ordered mine at 930 CST during the announcement on the 19th. Figured I wouldn't be in the first wave, as probably a couple thousand ordered before me.

Now he just texted me and they got notified from Ford that they won't be allocated any. I'm number 1 at this dealership.

Now I'm wondering if I should call around to other dealers and see if they are actually going to get allocated any.

Fuck.
probably because none of the customer orders were timestamped early enough. Good on Ford for maintaining order here.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Everytime I read this forum I feel like a dad driving on a road trip. Instead of finding useful information all I see is "are we there yet?" "Can I order?" "Where's my Email?" "I've refreshed so many time and nothings changed yet!!!" Alot of people in here that didn't get told NO enough in life. RELAX tomorrow is 1/20

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Everytime I read this forum I feel like a dad driving on a road trip. Instead of finding useful information all I see is "are we there yet?" "Can I order?" "Where's my Email?" "I've refreshed so many time and nothings changed yet!!!" Alot of people in here that didn't get told NO enough in life. RELAX tomorrow is 1/20
You think that’s bad… wait till the orders are in and now you are waiting for it to be built.

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
On this website, go to the top. Click on "forums." Ok, now scroll down to where it says "F-150 Lightning (Electric EV) Forum." Take a look at the various sub-forums on things like Charging, towing, suspension, exterior, etc. Click on those and peruse at your leisure to find various helpful posts full of tid-bits for your enjoyment.

To avoid triggering of your angst, go ahead and avoid the section that says "Reservations, Ordering, Pricing . . ."

XOXO Hope this helps.

Sponsored

Mattlogic1

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Equipment Operator
You think that’s bad… wait till the orders are in and now you are waiting for it to be built.
Is anybody trying to buy a Lariat Ext. Bat. W/ Max tow, while trying to keep it under 80k. Just in case they update the rebate 2 only purchases under 80k?

matt.sillz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning, Mach-e
Occupation
Marketing/Advertising
Tomorrow's the day. How exactly do we time warp to 5PM EST tomorrow? I forgot.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Is anybody trying to buy a Lariat Ext. Bat. W/ Max tow, while trying to keep it under 80k. Just in case they update the rebate 2 only purchases under 80k?
Staying under $80k, but I don't care about max tow.

Mattlogic1

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Equipment Operator
Staying under $80k, but I don't care about max tow.
Yeah...w/ Max tow....I can only get price to $80,034.00. I don't know if it's going to matter much but if they do pass something different than what's in place now I would hate to lose $7,500 and a tax credit or rebate for a $34 dollar overage.

Sponsored

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
If I may ask, which dealer in NJ? I called Wayne Ford and they couldn't even tell me where I was on the list.
My dealer is Performance Ford of East Hanover. They called me today to say I am #22. They knew my time stamp and gave me the time stamp of the people below me. Just a few minutes before my 5/19 10:09 PM stamp.

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Keep an eye on the email from NOW (5PM PST) until Noon tomorrow. Either way, Wave 2 is about to drop. No need to stair at the screen, just check the email every few hours. Ill check in again tonight before I go to bed.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Hey Jazzman please forward that to me. I want to order one too?!?
Lol wish I could share the link so that everyone could order, but unfortunately it was a one time use thing. Regardless even if u were able to order, dealer won't accept because they are who got real invites.

Mattlogic1

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Equipment Operator
Yeah...w/ Max tow....I can only get price to $80,034.00. I don't know if it's going to matter much but if they do pass something different than what's in place now I would hate to lose $7,500 and a tax credit or rebate for a $34 dollar overage.
Is anybody else concerned about the $80,000 Murphy limit?
Or is it expected to be $74,000?
Any thoughts on how to play this...I mean he'll, if the tax credit is at risk I may just go for the Pro as well. Just sux the ext bat. Cost is min. 74k.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.