• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Poll: A lot theories on why we aren’t seeing shipments ⚡️

Reason for delayed shipping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I'm sure the logistics and shipping cost BID has been set well before now. The only move by transport companies I can see affecting Ford would be a 'fuel surcharge', which is common in environments like today. It's happened before.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I'm sure the logistics and shipping cost BID has been set well before now. The only move by transport companies I can see affecting Ford would be a 'fuel surcharge', which is common in environments like today. It's happened before.
And hence the $100 increase we’ve recently seen. Makes sense.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Business Consultant
I think you need an “other” choice as most of the comments seem to land in that arena.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/26/automobiles/ford-electric-f150-lightning.html

By Neal E. Boudette
April 26, 2022

"Ford says it has produced 2,000 electric F-150 pickup trucks.
Deliveries of the F-150 Lightning, Ford’s most important new vehicle in many years, will begin in the coming week, it said."
bypass paywall
By Neal E. Boudette

• April 26, 2022
DEARBORN, Mich. — Ford Motor said on Tuesday that it had produced about 2,000 electric F-150 pickup trucks and planned to begin delivering them to customers in the next week.

The automaker said it was fine-tuning software in the trucks before releasing them to dealers, the company’s chief executive, Jim Farley, said at a kickoff event at the factory where the truck is made in Dearborn, a Detroit suburb.

Neal E. Boudette is based in Michigan and has been covering the auto industry for two decades. He joined The New York Times in 2016 after more than 15 years at The Wall Street Journal. @nealboudette

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Some of those also only have recent build dates. Some of us have been produce for 2-3 now going on 4 weeks this week. now It boils down to order shipped. Fresh off the line (LIFO) OR first built (FIFO)
For the Mach-E, they used FILO. Mine was made 1/19, finished 3/1. Left Mexico a few weeks ago, dealer got it late Friday. I made sure everyone was safely out of the chip hold lot in Mexico before leaving... Total BS.

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Blue Cruise is coming for your Mach E. We finally received our OTA for it about 30 days ago on our 21 Mach E.
Im at 2.7.1 and it was Lights and horn from Ford Pass, so I'm sure it's coming but may not be here before we trade the First Edition MachE for our GTPE that's making it's way up to KC from the plant in Cuautitlan. We've had 17 months and 5400 trouble free miles, couple glitches, but the Electric Pony has been great.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
For the Mach-E, they used FILO. Mine was made 1/19, finished 3/1. Left Mexico a few weeks ago, dealer got it late Friday. I made sure everyone was safely out of the chip hold lot in Mexico before leaving... Total BS.
So your Mach E got to see allot of Ponies come and go before it got released. It may need counseling as well! Bravo on your patience.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
So your Mach E got to see allot of Ponies come and go before it got released. It may need counseling as well! Bravo on your patience.
I bought one off the lot 5 weeks after ordering, canceled order, identical. Now selling it and taking new one.

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
Alright something is up. Im smelling chip hold.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
This is a great poll, except the right answer is not a choice. :(

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
@tommolog has said he expects his F150 Lightning in a few weeks. Maybe he can ask Ford what the holdup is?
Sponsored