First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
I figure the recalls and chip shortages during our build week contributed to the 10 days between blend and production, but I really want to document all the problems that contributed to the 55 days from production to build in my truck. And if it was just one item like the display, I'm going to be even more pissed!

I missed out on the Texas EV rebate, had 3 interest rate increases (and my rate lock expiring), and watched the value of trade-ins dropping. Easily $4k lost in the delay...and I will be sure to let my dealership know before they try to have add-ons.
Sponsored

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
just checked ford.com and looks like it may have been delivered... going to call the dealer in AM. Probably will not be able to pick up the truck until Monday though, because CU is closed on the weekend :(... 🤞 🤞 🤞

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
just checked ford.com and looks like it may have been delivered... going to call the dealer in AM. Probably will not be able to pick up the truck until Monday though, because CU is closed on the weekend :(... 🤞 🤞 🤞
Dealer called at 853 this morning... Went down and signed the paperwork... Gave me a bunch of stuff about how they cannot put CAFCU as the lien holder on the order form....

We shell see what happens monday

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220730_141955556

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220730_141953321

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220730_141917494

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220730_141852110

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220730_141824698

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
What's the issue with CAFCU?

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Oh, got it. That makes sense. I thought they had some issue with CAFCU.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
It's wishful thinking to expect my truck to go to 'pending pickup' before Monday but I still keep checking the United Road site just in case. 😄

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
He said they cannot put a lien holder on the sales agreement only on the title
I don' know if all dealers are use the same software and forms or not, but I asked for and got my CU added on both the sales agreement and the Title Application. The Title app I believe is truly the key so that if someone has the title it shows them as the leinholder, but indeed both of my documents have a place for and have my CU listed.

My dealer had an issue with this at first and the hassle I had was all about the outside financing. They slow played me and threatened to not let me have the truck that day over financing, but we got it worked out. Just greedy dealers making life hard for no reason other than their pockets which are typically very well lined already.

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
It's wishful thinking to expect my truck to go to 'pending pickup' before Monday but I still keep checking the United Road site just in case. 😄
Mine never got picked up by united road... It was a local carrier... Dealer did not even know it was getting dropped off. My truck, their demo truck and 2 ice trucks got dropped off last night with no warning...

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
I don' know if all dealers are use the same software and forms or not, but I asked for and got my CU added on both the sales agreement and the Title Application. The Title app I believe is truly the key so that if someone has the title it shows them as the leinholder, but indeed both of my documents have a place for and have my CU listed.

My dealer had an issue with this at first and the hassle I had was all about the outside financing. They slow played me and threatened to not let me have the truck that day over financing, but we got it worked out. Just greedy dealers making life hard for no reason other than their pockets which are typically very well lined already.
They printed the sales order for me, there is just not place to put the CU info... If anyone has any idea LMK... NY is weird ....

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I just had my Ford Pass activation denied after it being pending since around the time I got my "built" status. I guess that means it's being moved...somewhere. Hopefully onto a carrier. :love:

Mine never got picked up by united road... It was a local carrier... Dealer did not even know it was getting dropped off. My truck, their demo truck and 2 ice trucks got dropped off last night with no warning...
Did you have a United Road record?

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
They printed the sales order for me, there is just not place to put the CU info... If anyone has any idea LMK... NY is weird ....
I've never had the CU come into the paperwork except for the title. I don't see why the lender would be on the sales order. They're selling the truck to you.

3LCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
What a joke.. Now it changed to 7/30 to 8/5... Why bother bumping it up @Ford Motor Company

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
I just had my Ford Pass activation denied after it being pending since around the time I got my "built" status. I guess that means it's being moved...somewhere. Hopefully onto a carrier. :love:

Did you have a United Road record?
Yes

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
What a joke.. Now it changed to 7/30 to 8/5... Why bother bumping it up @Ford Motor Company
It is frustrating, and the wait is a killer... They changed my date 3 times, I think it's to pad estimated delivery numbers. It will come and it will be great... The dealer let me play in mine today... Hopefully Monday the whole banking thing will not be a problem
Sponsored