Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
What's the method for tracking Canadian Rail? Thanks!
Call 1-800-235-2352, press 1 when prompted, say the cars intials (CTTX in my case), and then car number (692673 in my case). It does say “arrived” for the last couple of days and not “departed” which was the case before.
Sponsored

ranchd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro SR
Occupation
Software
I’m in the same boat. My railcar tracking says it has arrived in Bakersfield but Ford says it is still at Blue Island, IL.
Have you heard anything from your dealer as to what is the real deal?

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Call 1-800-235-2352, press 1 when prompted, say the cars intials (CTTX in my case), and then car number (692673 in my case). It does say “arrived” for the last couple of days and not “departed” which was the case before.
Awesome, many thanks! My railcar status is Departed Dagget, CA 11/27. No ETA.

Last edited:

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
My dealer has been pretty unresponsive and only said it was on the way…

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
I think we'll hear from the dealers when they have something to sell.
Sure. TTGX158505.last it said was left Dagget, CA three days ago.
So, I think we're on the same train, which makes sense given our locations. Also, Dagget 3 days ago . . . so our railcars could be at the Richmond depot by now (if that's the unloading spot).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator

Egray

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F-150
My Lariat ER has been "in production" since 11/4. I was told by the dealer and by Ford customer service that it was on chip hold. I asked my dealer to contact the Ford regional manager to find out why Lariat ERs made later in November were being built and shipped and mine was not. The Regional manager came back and said the truck had been delivered to the carrier 11/12 but was on rail car delay. The order tracking does not show the truck built or shipped. Anyone else here on rail car delay? Did the regional manager just make this up? Who exactly has accurate information within this system? All of this is beyond frustrating.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 4C3A2DC7-D828-4891-8C79-0022EBC28036

I like how it shows the ordered price and not the sticker. Now just need the private offer applied. I’m picking up at noon tomorrow

Last edited:

khatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150, 2021 Bronco, 2023 Lightning
My Lariat ER has been "in production" since 11/4. I was told by the dealer and by Ford customer service that it was on chip hold. I asked my dealer to contact the Ford regional manager to find out why Lariat ERs made later in November were being built and shipped and mine was not. The Regional manager came back and said the truck had been delivered to the carrier 11/12 but was on rail car delay. The order tracking does not show the truck built or shipped. Anyone else here on rail car delay? Did the regional manager just make this up? Who exactly has accurate information within this system? All of this is beyond frustrating.
Maybe the tracker is on a chip delay. I'm kidding. Mine is the same. The dealership gave me a chip hold explanation a couple of weeks ago and that's the last I heard. I have not tried contacting them for additional updates. Lariat ER with a blend date of 11/1.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Tried this, my status for the car number I recieved was empty in Minnesota in August...

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Tried this, my status for the car number I recieved was empty in Minnesota in August...
Make sure you get the initials and car numbers correct, it always seems to hear something I didn’t say…

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Make sure you get the initials and car numbers correct, it always seems to hear something I didn’t say…
I did, took 4 tries but it was correct

rmstephenson

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR
Well after the delivery window being pushed my truck has arrived at the dealer. Waiting on a PO to finalize financing with my credit union, appointment to pick it up tomorrow.

They’re still checking on the private offer for me, but they’ve been very straightforward thus far. Trying not to stress about it. Hoping all goes smooth

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
She’s home! Some back and forth was required at the dealership, however the 7000k private offer was given right up front. Sales manager pulled the smartvincent no further issues with that.

The price protection was a whole other story. The sales manager “needed to be re-invoiced by ford to figure out how much the discount would be” and I said “it’s right there, it was 53,xxx when I ordered and it’s 58,xxx. AKA 5,000” went back and forth but couldn't let this thing walk for a 5k check I’ll get back. Even walked in with the policy flyer about the price protection. Wasn’t too happy about that part, everything else was excellent though!

The wife and I have never driven an electric car, but this thing has put smiles on everyone’s face that has jumped in so far (including ours)!!

71C25D34-C539-4768-9D84-051BF48AE28C.jpeg
Could you post this policy flyer for price protection that you mention? My dealer is playing dumb
Sponsored