• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Order track app still says awaiting shipment but both FORD chat and my friend at the local ford plant show its at the dealer
Woah nice! I misunderstood what you said, congrats!
Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Order track app still says awaiting shipment but both FORD chat and my friend at the local ford plant show its at the dealer
I think the same guy who programmed Ford's vehicle tracking also programmed the "estimated wait time" on Ford chat... I've been at 38 to 30 s for 20 mins now

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Says "final preparation" on order status page
1669829640846.png
Looks like I did miss the train or my update is even further behind. Ford chat still says it has been released to a carrier and hasn't been picked up.

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Looks like I did miss the train or my update is even further behind. Ford chat still says it has been released to a carrier and hasn't been picked up.
Is there an actual chance we were on that train and communications are delayed or non existent? Only a
I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a chance it shows up without an update to tracking. We’re the only few that have been sitting idle in this build group.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a chance it shows up without an update to tracking. We’re the only few that have been sitting idle in this build group.
If that's true and I ever find out who hasn't been updating this crap I'm going to sue them for the extra $3 I just had to pay to get another gb of data to keep checking my status while in the lab 😂

Fair__dinkum

First Name
Dundee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
That's fantastic news, man! Congratulations. Seems somebody finally hit "send" on all of the New York trucks. Add this to the list of anecdotes about Ford's tracking system being functionally worthless. How long will it be before you're driving this beauty?
They said they could probably have it ready for me today, but the timeline is tight being the last day of the month. I'll probably take it home tomorrow morning.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
They said they could probably have it ready for me today, but the timeline is tight being the last day of the month. I'll probably take it home tomorrow morning.
Well, best of luck with the purchasing/dealing about the price protection and private offer.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Is there an actual chance we were on that train and communications are delayed or non existent? Only a

hey now don't forget me I have been stuck in shipped going on 2 weeks now with no movement 3 different train car numbers and 3 delivery windows, The last of which are 12/4 to 12/10

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I have delivery set for tomorrow too. Just set up insurance. It was cheapest of our 4 vehicles.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, best of luck with the purchasing/dealing about the price protection and private offer.
Now that it has delivered to dealer, there is a button on my order page "begin your purchase". If I click that all the pricing is based on the $46974 MSRP not the $51974. so that $5000 price protection seems like it won't be a problem.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just an FYI. The NYS clean vehicle rebate still shows the PRO with a $2000 rebate even though the MSRP is now over $42000. I contacted the rebate program and was told "until they are notified by Ford that the MSRP has been raised the rebate will remain at $2000". When I purchased my Kona EV the dealership only gave $500 but the Kona EV amount should have been $2000. A month or so later the dealership sent me $1500. So im not sure how West Herr will handle this.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
If you're talking about the pro, there will be a double dip - you still have the price protection if wave 1/2 if I recall correctly. Should be 39XXX out the door. Then fed rebate. If you got it from Granger, will also get the 1k off MSRP.

other than destination fees and options and tax
Sponsored