• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Just an FYI. The NYS clean vehicle rebate still shows the PRO with a $2000 rebate even though the MSRP is now over $42000. I contacted the rebate program and was told "until they are notified by Ford that the MSRP has been raised the rebate will remain at $2000". When I purchased my Kona EV the dealership only gave $500 but the Kona EV amount should have been $2000. A month or so later the dealership sent me $1500. So im not sure how West Herr will handle this.
I didn't even think of that, thank you. Everything based off MSRP sucks.
Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
No better luck with the day crew @ ford online chat

Mark
Good Afternoon Ford, I was wanting to check in if there was an estimated delivery date on my new build yet. Two weeks ago it switched to "shipped" but all i have been told is that it was at New Boston, MI and has not actually been assigned a rail car yet. Would you be able to see if there has been an update to this status? thanks so much

Ford:
The order is in transit to the dealer. We are unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI. I show the ETA for delivery is pending at this time. You may track the status of this order on our website: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

Mark:
so still not assigned a rail car so in all likely hood still at New Boston, MI

Ford:
The order is in transit to the dealer.

We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order.

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas

Mark
Good Afternoon Ford, I was wanting to check in if there was an estimated delivery date on my new build yet. Two weeks ago it switched to "shipped" but all i have been told is that it was at New Boston, MI and has not actually been assigned a rail car yet. Would you be able to see if there has been an update to this status? thanks so much

Ford:
The order is in transit to the dealer. We are unable to track a live location once a order is in transit. I do show the last location was Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI. I show the ETA for delivery is pending at this time. You may track the status of this order on our website: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

Mark:

Ford:

We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order.
Conspiracy theorist in me says maybe we’re on a rail car and Ford doesn’t know it or hasn’t updated? Fingers crossed. Currently putting the winter tires on my vw golf and I’m not thrilled thought I’d be skipping that this year.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer

Mark

Ford:

Mark:

Ford:

Maddening how they can just completely lose sight of a forty thousand dollar piece of machinery isn't it? I'm in the same boat my man. I'm beginning to feel like "Wilson" watching Tom Hanks float away on the raft.

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
Conspiracy theorist in me says maybe we’re on a rail car and Ford doesn’t know it or hasn’t updated? Fingers crossed. Currently putting the winter tires on my vw golf and I’m not thrilled thought I’d be skipping that this year.
scratches head in Florida @ winter tires lol. I did reach out to my dealer. I though I read recently that they can live track. Fingers Crossed I hear good news.

Maddening how they can just completely lose sight of a forty thousand dollar piece of machinery isn't it? I'm in the same boat my man. I'm beginning to feel like "Wilson" watching Tom Hanks float away on the raft.
for real, that at being against end of the year and tax credits is stressful. My master plan is refi the truck in 4-5 months when i get my return. I would hate to have to wait 18 months for the next year cycle along with the unknown of the amount. This is how I was able to convince the wife.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
scratches head in Florida @ winter tires lol. I did reach out to my dealer. I though I read recently that they can live track. Fingers Crossed I hear good news.

for real, that at being against end of the year and tax credits is stressful. My master plan is refi the truck in 4-5 months when i get my return. I would hate to have to wait 18 months for the next year cycle along with the unknown of the amount. This is how I was able to convince the wife.
Ditto. If I don't get my tax credit, I'm screwed. As for live track, I think they need to have VinView or whatever it is called. I seriously considered signing up for a demo of it but I didn't feel like getting spammed for the next year about buying it without even knowing if it would work.

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Woo! Got my Finalize Order email. Also got a photo from my dealer of it sitting on a car carrier.

Anyone else have issues stepping through the checkout process? I'm getting a weird error on mine:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1669845719200

I'll probably pick it up on Friday due to my work schedule and the snowstorm blowing in. Next update from me is going to be a review :)

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Woo! Got my Finalize Order email. Also got a photo from my dealer of it sitting on a car carrier.

Anyone else have issues stepping through the checkout process? I'm getting a weird error on mine:

1669845719200.png

I'll probably pick it up on Friday due to my work schedule and the snowstorm blowing in. Next update from me is going to be a review :)
Nice man, congrats. Mine is still sitting in Portland, but hopefully will be transported down in the next day or so. Let me know if you or @timwren or @pdxmadman are able to apply the Oregon clean vehicle $2500 rebate at the dealership. My dealer can’t to that so I’ll have to do it after the fact, I’m curious if it will still apply with the new msrp though

pdxmadman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat Extended Range, Rapid Red
Nice man, congrats. Mine is still sitting in Portland, but hopefully will be transported down in the next day or so. Let me know if you or @timwren or @pdxmadman are able to apply the Oregon clean vehicle $2500 rebate at the dealership. My dealer can’t to that so I’ll have to do it after the fact, I’m curious if it will still apply with the new msrp though
I also received the finalize order email. Trying to confirm with my dealership if was actually delivered. I too will also pick up on Friday due to financing with Parson CU in California which will cause a slight delay for pickup.

Fair__dinkum

First Name
Dundee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Now that it has delivered to dealer, there is a button on my order page "begin your purchase". If I click that all the pricing is based on the $46974 MSRP not the $51974. so that $5000 price protection seems like it won't be a problem.
Jim,

Just a heads up on the price protection issue. The dealer handed me a preliminary document today that I didn't review until getting home which has the $52k base MSRP as the starting point.

I e-mailed seeking clarification and the dealer rep just replied:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1669852529342

I replied with the date of my order (8/11), date of the price protection publication by Ford (8/12), date of the $5k increase (10/5) and a copy of Ford's price protection terms.

I'm waiting to hear back and I guess I'll call Ford in the meantime. I'm supposed to pick it up 10am tomorrow.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Jim,

Just a heads up on the price protection issue. The dealer handed me a preliminary document today that I didn't review until getting home which has the $52k base MSRP as the starting point.

1669852529342.png

I replied with the date of my order (8/11), date of the price protection publication by Ford (8/12), date of the $5k increase (10/5) and a copy of Ford's price protection terms.

I'm waiting to hear back and I guess I'll call Ford in the meantime. I'm supposed to pick it up 10am tomorrow.
I hate knowing that I'm going to have to fight this fight when my truck arrives. I'm done refreshing for the night, but I wish you guys all the best luck for speedy and painless deliveries.

Edit: Oh and thats the exact same bullshit line my dealer trotted out.

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Jim,

1669852529342.png

Same thing is happening to me, dealer is refusing to honor the price at the time of order. Haven’t lots of people taken delivery and gotten price protection and the private cash offer? I thought that was the whole point, to bring it back down to MY22 prices

Nebraskabob

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning pro, maverick xlt
Same thing is happening to me, dealer is refusing to honor the price at the time of order. Haven’t lots of people taken delivery and gotten price protection and the private cash offer? I thought that was the whole point, to bring it back down to MY22 prices
That's what I'm getting from my dealer as well. My truck just got delivered so we will see. I know one guy posted about getting the private offer and the price protection without any issues.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible

1669845719200.png

I got that when I tried to have calculate sales tax

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Jim,

1669852529342.png

That’s so much of bullshit because as you point out the timeline is completely inconsistent with their statement. The private offer was available in august months prior to the October price increase.
Sponsored