• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/31/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion, 2023 Lightning XLT-ER
There are two on the same transport
Trying to temper my expectations, but if it is my truck and the driver wants to get yours delivered on time, mine should be dropped in the next hour or so. Dealer is in Mentor, OH.

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
My online status did go back to Order Confirmed green dot

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/31/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 12.41.43 PM

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
My online status did go back to Order Confirmed green dot

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 12.41.43 PM.png
I'm super jealous, that seems to be the pre-indicator that you're about to get a shipped date.

Come on Ford, get those west-bound trains loaded!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Oh I am watching that tracker too, but I've also heard of people never getting a 'shipped' notification and it just showing up at the dealer unannounced.
Those really short hauls will appear out of the blue, seems the SHIPPED data update is delayed long enough that the Delivery Prep status date hit's before it can post.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@VictorM are you going to set up surveillance at the dealership for when the semi rolls onto the property? Film at 1400 hours!!!

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
@VictorM are you going to set up surveillance at the dealership for when the semi rolls onto the property? Film at 1400 hours!!!
My Dealer Rep committed to send me a few pics as it rolls off the transport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning MY 23
Update on my two trucks.

My truck (unfortunately): still at 59....

Truck #2, received railcar number and called UPRR. Departed Dearborn on 10/6 and has an estimated arrival date of 10/8. Final destination is SoCal.

Unfortunately neither of my Ford Pass activation request were granted so can't get more granular with locations.

DolfoMan

First Name
Dolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Extended Range
Occupation
Teacher
Well my truck is still sitting on a lot in riverside, one hour away. It had an ETA to the dealership of today but then we got notification from vin view stating it’s on repair delay…

weird thing is vin view says it’s in Michigan and still has an eta of today to my dealership….but my dealership can see it’s gps physically at the holding facility an hour away. And that view shows the truck with an ETA of the 11th to the dealership.

my trackers online with ford still don’t say shipped

I feel like I’m Charlie Brown, Ford is Lucy, and my truck is the football….

Sponsored

aj1117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I've got some good news and bad news.

Bad news is I'm cancelling my order and leaving this fine group of people in the 7/31 build week.

Good news is that I picked up a new 2023 Lariat ER for cheaper than what I was planning to pay for my XLT ER on order. Got this baby for $69k out the door.

God speed to all of your trucks. I hope you get to enjoy then soon! Thank you to @TaxmanHog for guiding us through this process!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/31/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1000005698

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
The latest news on my truck is that the transport didn’t show up at the dealer yesterday. Phone calls to the transport company go to voicemail because Saturday. Speculation from my dealer that they stopped somewhere in Ohio overnight. They have no contact information for the driver. Let’s see if the transport rolls in this morning.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion, 2023 Lightning XLT-ER
Did yours arrive?
No one called me. I didn't roll by the dealer either. It's possible it showed up and my sales guy wasn't notified, it's a big dealership. Sorry to hear your truck is delayed, hopefully it's the last time.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I've got some good news and bad news.

Bad news is I'm cancelling my order and leaving this fine group of people in the 7/31 build week.

Good news is that I picked up a new 2023 Lariat ER for cheaper than what I was planning to pay for my XLT ER on order. Got this baby for $69k out the door.

God speed to all of your trucks. I hope you get to enjoy then soon! Thank you to @TaxmanHog for guiding us through this process!

1000005698.jpg
Congrat's!!!!!!
Sponsored