• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

sharper4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
8C=140 decimal 3 clicks
94=148 decimal 5 clicks
98=152 decimal 6 clicks
Interpolating
90=144 decimal 4 clicks
So 90?
So admittedly, I didn't realize there is an interface that I could use with a drop down. If I had realized that, I would've gone and looked it up for ya'll.
But great news... 90 is the magic number for 4 blinks. You were totally right. Thank you!
Sponsored

kcf150

First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT
Rain sensor installed and it rained today. Successfully tested. I changed only the 3 forscan values (omitted the BCM correction as suggested by another user).

bquist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning PRO 2022
Occupation
Electronics Technician
So happy that I disabled the Full View Not available black box in the always on camera mode.

IMG_0954.jpeg
Can you please explain how you got this fu**** "Full View Not available black box" of the screen!!!? I really do hate to have it there blocking the most important view :p

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Will someone who has glare free headlights please post a photo of the options in the lighting section of settings on the center screen?

I'm trying to get glare free working using another method and running into road blocks. Self-inflicted road blocks but obstacles nonetheless.šŸ˜†

Antimater

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Will someone who has glare free headlights please post a photo of the options in the lighting section of settings on the center screen?

I'm trying to get glare free working using another method and running into road blocks. Self-inflicted road blocks but obstacles nonetheless.šŸ˜†
In case you haven't gotten what you were looking for already, here is the lighting options picture and the info screen for glare-free in my MY23 Lariat ER.

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread glare-free1

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread glare-free2

Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
In case you haven't gotten what you were looking for already, here is the lighting options picture and the info screen for glare-free in my MY23 Lariat ER.

glare-free1.jpg

glare-free2.jpg
Thanks. I had figured it out but my first attempt gave me the option of what side of the road to drive on.

I still haven't gotten glare free to work. I think I probably have the CRC in the HCM wrong and I don't know anything about CRC. Apparently, using the method I'm using I have to put in a number. The default was 59 so I guessed "89" based on the Forscan address in the first post of this thread. Maybe it's right, maybe it's wrong but I don't have glare free.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

If anyone knows the right CRC, I'm interested.

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
Reactions: GDN

mattballew

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hello,
Trying to do the Matrix Headlight mod.
Everything seemed to work fine, except the IPC...
Changes saved successfully, but the truck immediately started throwing a "Service vehicle soon" error. Checking the codes for the IPC it shows that it lost communication with the rear diff.
I rolled back the changes and the Service Vehicle soon error is gone.

So far i still see glare free lighting in the menu and its on.. Ill test it tonight when it gets dark without the IPC Settings.
Does anyone know if there are different IPC Settings I should be using to avoid that error?

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
Does anyone know if there are different IPC Settings I should be using to avoid that error?
This is what the IPC settings should be for Glare-free, according to the spreadsheet:

IPC720-01-01xx8xxxxxxx--
IPC720-10-01xxxxxxx3xx--

mattballew

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is what the IPC settings should be for Glare-free, according to the spreadsheet:

IPC720-01-01xx8xxxxxxx--
IPC720-10-01xxxxxxx3xx--
I decided to try again, but this time writing the changes one by one instead of all at once. No errors now. Will test come night time.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I decided to try again, but this time writing the changes one by one instead of all at once. No errors now. Will test come night time.
Hoping that works for you. There are a ton (including ICE) that have this turned on. You've got a '22, so the noted settings should work. It was unfortunately likely a fat finger or write that didn't complete that cause problems.

The key is, and you have it, always remember to get a backup before you start.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Has anyone found a way to turn on the zone lighting option for a pro or an XLT without that included in the package?

I have all the lights to do zone lighting, including on the mirrors and the runningboards but I donā€™t have the option on the screen or in the app.
I know I will probably not be able to ever do it in the app, but has anyone successfully turned on zone lighting in a pro or XLT that didnā€™t have it via forscan?

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Has anyone found a way to turn on the zone lighting option for a pro or an XLT without that included in the package?

I have all the lights to do zone lighting, including on the mirrors and the runningboards but I donā€™t have the option on the screen or in the app.
I know I will probably not be able to ever do it in the app, but has anyone successfully turned on zone lighting in a pro or XLT that didnā€™t have it via forscan?
Got the ZONE LIGHTING Feature added to my PRO thanks to @Livnitup and the Install help of @GDN !

***Just to be clear, this is a LIGHTNING only Forscan change. Cant be used on the ICE truck if there are any lurkers ***

Here are the codes to make the change and we also reset the modules after we made the changes.

GWM
716-02-01 xBxx xxxx xx--
716-06-09 7C7D 7D7C 7C--
716-14-01 x1--
716-24-02 xx5x xxxx xx--
716-27-02 xx7x xxxx xx--
APIM
7D0-01-03 xxxD xxxx xx--
7D0-01-04 xxxx xxxx xA--
BCM
726-84-02 0101 xxxx xx--

We were hoping that APP would show the ZONE LIGHTING feature after this, but it has not shown up yet. Hopefully it will show up in a few days after the mothership sees it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Zone 1
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Zone 2
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread Zone 3

The great thing is the Zone Lighting also activates trailer lights, so I added some rear spots from @4x4TruckLEDs.com

Yes they are bright but I don't really drive at night. However they should come in handy this summer in the mountains of Colorado maybe.
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_7423

Yes, it is a PRO. I got added the running boards from another Forum members Lariat and those lights were plug and play with the truck when they were installed.

Last edited:

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Nice work! I tried to get this working before but couldnā€™t figure it out. Will definitely try to add this to mine this week.
Sponsored

Last edited: