Sponsored

Waiting for a “June” adapter?

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
As we come up to mid-June, I was curious to see if anyone with an estimated ship date of June got their adapter yet.

Ford F-150 Lightning Waiting for a “June” adapter? IMG_5612
Sponsored

WhiteBolt

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro EV, 2004 SVT Lightning
Occupation
Manufacturing
No adapter yet. Order #10482. Order placed 2/29/24 @ 11:30am EST. Delivery by June.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Got an email from Ford, my adapter shipped and will be here Friday June 14th. My number is 4472.
But June wasn't your original month.

Sponsored

EliPNW

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Shopping for Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Tech
Got an email from Ford, my adapter shipped and will be here Friday June 14th. My number is 4472.
Same, FedEx show delivery set for tomorrow. Order 32XX. I was a May delivery that got pushed to June. It appears they are shipping a new batch each week.

DJSJOEKS

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariet ER Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
As we come up to mid-June, I was curious to see if anyone with an estimated ship date of June got their adapter yet.

IMG_5612.jpeg
Order 3320 on 2/29. Received an email on 6/7 that my adapter was shipped. FedEx tracking shows that it still has not been delivered to them...only that the label was created on 6/7.

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
Order 3320 on 2/29. Received an email on 6/7 that my adapter was shipped. FedEx tracking shows that it still has not been delivered to them...only that the label was created on 6/7.
This was covered in the other thread linked above.

At least one other person and myself were in the same boat and we both got updates yesterday with scheduled delivery dates. Apparently in some cases, Ford is creating shipping labels but not actually delivering the units to FedEx until several days later. You should have an update soon.

Reactions: GDN

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
This was covered in the other thread linked above.

At least one other person and myself were in the same boat and we both got updates yesterday with scheduled delivery dates. Apparently in some cases, Ford is creating shipping labels but not actually delivering the units to FedEx until several days later. You should have an update soon.
1) Not Ford, 3rd party.
2) Normal fulfillment operations, label is created and order is added to a manifest, while they build the pallet / fill the truck with packages. Then, when it's ready, Fedex scans the manifest and all the packages show SHIPPED.

Sponsored

Billgeffert

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Occupation
Retired

IMG_5612.jpeg
Got mine 2 days ago 6/12. Order#2107 ordered on 2/29. Did not get any notice from ford just showed up by Fedx.

sdingeldein

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Physician
Mine was estimated May then slipped to June, arrived this week.

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Number 9627, order placed 2/29. I just received an apology by email from Ford for the delay in shipment - which makes me strongly suspect they are receiving/shipping the adapters in large batches, have run out again, and it'll be a long time from June until I see mine. Order status page still shows "by June", of course.

Would love to be wrong on this.
Sponsored