First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
FYI if you had issues with the front sensor being blocked, enable it again and see if it’s fixed after this update.

Mine appears to be resolved after this update now.
Of course it is.. ... I just took mine into the dealer on Monday and had that addressed.. :)

Jamchampnate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Of course it is.. ... I just took mine into the dealer on Monday and had that addressed.. :)
Time will tell…but it’s looking good today so far. I usually have had it beep at me nonstop by now and it’s working great. Yay for parking sensors in 2024 haha.

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
So let me make sure I understand....
Those people that are continuously getting updates are now getting an update that will help them get more updates?
But those of us that aren't getting updates, continue to fall farther and farther behind.

Makes alot of sense, @Ford Motor Company.
Just like OP, I had gotten the Tesla update on the day it was released, but not an update for months before that and not since until today. I've been in the early access program since February 5th and have never gotten anything early.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I just love this one:

Ford F-150 Lightning OTA ECG-24.2.4.9 Software Distribution Enhancement 1718325711159-la

They should make one for Ford Pass:

The privacy policy is designed so that an average individual could never scroll to the bottom of it especially if they attempt to read it. We could simplify it to something like "you have no privacy, and we have every right to do anything we want with your data" but what would be the fun in that for our lawyers.

I just got my first update in months!

Oh, wait ... it is an update to Terms and Privacy Policy in FordPass.
Everytime I get one of these I know I will have less privacy than I did last time.

Does anyone know when you turn off sharing stuff in the truck, does it still collect data and save it locally in the memory and upload it to the mothership later when you turn it back on? Or you can trust it not to share anything during sharing off period?

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Haven't received an update since April of '23...​
Remove the negative terminal from your 12v battery, wait 10 seconds, reconnect. That should flush your gateway module. Make sure you are connected to wifi.

Formerly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning 2022
Occupation
Construction Estimation
Remove the negative terminal from your 12v battery, wait 10 seconds, reconnect. That should flush your gateway module. Make sure you are connected to wifi.
First I have to find one of my wrench/socket sets that still has a 10mm in it....might take years!

Sponsored

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
First I have to find one of my wrench/socket sets that still has a 10mm in it....might take years!
I bought one at harbor freight or Walmart for maybe $3 that I personally just keep in truck. Same size often used in side post batteries.

Formerly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning 2022
Occupation
Construction Estimation
OK, I did it today. Lets hope it does it's thing! It's 10 ft from my access point so it should be good to go.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
OK, I did it today. Lets hope it does it's thing! It's 10 ft from my access point so it should be good to go.
Let us know if it works.
I’m still stuck on 4.2.1.2