• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

Ducktape

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Got mine three days ago. Happily drove to my nearest Supercharger. Plugged in - nothing. Installed the Tesla app: seems not all Superchargers are created equal, i.e. accept non-Tesla vehicles. Well, if it would be easy…

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
14642 arrived today. FedEx delayed it a day. Like it was literally arrived in town on Sunday, and FedEx just didn't bother to try to deliver it Monday.

Anyhow, that means I have an A2Z for sale now, $160, and I'll cover the shipping to the US, If in Canada, I'll sell it to you for $150, but you have to pay the shipping. This is the first gen Typhoon, not the current pro, but it's just a different look and lock. No differences I'm aware of to the charge speed.

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Excellent update, with order numbers included. At this pace, mine (20xxx) may arrive by end of week as a surprise. Who knows.

16883 and 17009 delivered today. No recent email indicating that it was even on the way.

Thissuckersquick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 SE Hybrid
Order Number:
FAE:90018724
Ordered 2/29

I didn't get my adapter in the mail today, instead I got a CSP letter.

Inoperative front parking sensors

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
#16567 has just shown up today. The status message on Ford's website still says "currently in production." Well, they haven't over-promised in this case.
It's NEVER going to change, I was one of the initial recipients and it still shows stale data.

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Order # 90008346 arrived Wednesday. Order # 90094151 still showing September 2024 - call me skeptical
Did you change your user name? I had 8346 tracked to a different name.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Thank you for all of the updates, truly nice to see all of these adapters get shipped and into users hands.

Please, if you post, provide your Order number. I guess there could be slight risk, but I'm not sure what, if any with your order number in the public eye. Most can't get status from Ford with the number, so letting it be in the wild is likely little risk.

So here comes the issue for most of the rest of you that are tracking - we are running out data that will help judge your shipping time. Through order number 17009 we have 288 records that helped give a lot of information about who and when was next.

We only have 23 numbered orders that take us on through the next 23,000 orders. So the data gets much more sparse.

So any shipment or arrival will help, but truly only if it has a full order number with it.

Thanks.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Estimated 17,100 adapters shipped to Ford orders, well except for those order numbers that belong to Canadians.

Attachments

Sponsored

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Surprise gift waiting on my doorstep this afternoon!

Order Number:
FAE:90015179

2/29/24

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters IMG_0827

Karlos

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice Blue & 2023 Silver ER Lariat Lightnings
Occupation
Retired CPA, active pilot
Did you change your user name? I had 8346 tracked to a different name.
No that's the correct ##- this one is for my 2023 LER - also have one coming for my 2022 LER - FAE:90094151 "Soon" (aka September 2024)

Reactions: GDN

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lightning Flash
Just curious....I am buying a new Lightning Flash later today. Will the NACS adapter be included with that sale, or do I have to order it myself once I take ownership and wait for it to be delivered?

That's the one thing the dealership hasn't answered, so I am assuming its order it myself and wait.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Just curious....I am buying a new Lightning Flash later today. Will the NACS adapter be included with that sale, or do I have to order it myself once I take ownership and wait for it to be delivered?

That's the one thing the dealership hasn't answered, so I am assuming its order it myself and wait.
If you buy the Ford Mobile Charger it's included, otherwise...back of the line.
Sponsored