Sponsored

Home Intelligent System—trouble activating

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
There is no way to reset it other than pulling the cable. You can pretty easily identify if it’s working or not.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question:
If my truck is getting OTA updates, does this indicate that the modem is working?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
I have now been able to enable/activate the system. However, so far it seems like I have to “”re-pair” the truck each time I want to test the system. The problem there is that the ChargeStation Pro and my phone (and maybe the truck) must all be connected to my home WiFi, the router/modem for which runs on house power, to re-pair & start power transfer. If power’s out, I would then have to plug router/modem into a Jackery or something to get the system going.

If anybody has a solution/work-around to this, please let me know. Thanks!

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I have now been able to enable/activate the system. However, so far it seems like I have to “”re-pair” the truck each time I want to test the system. The problem there is that the ChargeStation Pro and my phone (and maybe the truck) must all be connected to my home WiFi, the router/modem for which runs on house power, to re-pair & start power transfer. If power’s out, I would then have to plug router/modem into a Jackery or something to get the system going.

If anybody has a solution/work-around to this, please let me know. Thanks!
Once the truck is paired (shows on the truck screen) you should never have to re-pair again. Also WiFi is not needed for the system to work. It is just Bluetooth between the truck and the charge station. Something is not correct in your operation.
why do you think you I e to keep re-pairing the Bluetooth. Can you describe exacltly what is going on?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
What trim level and battery capacity is your truck?

IIRC, some trim combinations required enablement of a system on your truck, higher trims had this included, lower had to pay a fee to turn on the feature.
Sponsored