Sponsored

✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
Just called Ford corporate - had to get transferred a bunch but ended up with the Lightning team. They were very gracious with their time listening to me vent, and confirmed a few things that I will take into my discussions with the dealership.

I have my suspicions on what they are trying to pull, and I'm going to try my best to not let them get away with it.

The alternative? Walk away, and then it's a lose-lose for me as I lose my truck and my place in line, and the dealership wins by being able to fleece someone else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ok - so the "dealer" appears that they are going to try and screw me out of my truck. They are saying I offered $110k on a $80k truck - and "that's the only reason they accepted the order".

But I have never offered that - the entire order process has been at MSRP - no ADM added. All the way from placing the order on 2/4 to completing my purchase online yesterday, the price has been listed online at $80k.

Getting ready to go nuclear.
@Ford Motor Company Though OP has gone to CS I hope you're able to oversee this issue getting resolved in favor of the OP.

olliegator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER Antimatter Blue (wave 3, 7.18 build)
@Ford Motor Company Though OP has gone to CS I hope you're able to oversee this issue getting resolved in favor of the OP.
Thanks @TaxmanHog - no resolution tonight. I am calling the dealership tomorrow to talk to the GM . I completely understand why Jim Farley wants to go direct-to-consumer on the electric side.

I guarantee them I will cost them more than the $30k they are trying to scam out of me.

Samoflange

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Took delivery of my truck yesterday. I didn't have an option to complete the purchase online but everything went smooth at the dealership.
I'm jealous! Wish I knew why mine is so much farther behind everyone else in this build week.

Sponsored

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
Picked up my truck last night very easy, no issues. I did buy the 8 year/100,000 mile extended warranty from them, but I had Grangers website open on my phone to compare, I paid a little bit more through them, but it’s rolled in to financing then.

Also just received my photo of my truck rolling off the assembly line a day after I picked up my truck. Only a 5 week delay on that photo.

nuni0315

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Took delivery of my truck yesterday. I didn't have an option to complete the purchase online but everything went smooth at the dealership.
Congratulations ! Which dealership did you get your truck ? Mine is still in transit, my dealership is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. Wondering if im getting it this week.

semajrev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Congratulations ! Which dealership did you get your truck ? Mine is still in transit, my dealership is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. Wondering if im getting it this week.
I used Colley Ford in Glendora. I didn't have much communication with them during the reservation/build process but they had a salesman that was very responsive the last 6 weeks which was nice. I was also very happy with No ADM. I *think* the truck got to Mira Loma on Monday and was delivered to the dealership on Thursday morning.

Tonys_F150

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Engineer
Mine got delivered to Turlock, CA! I'm out of town but planning to pick it up on Sunday.

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
I picked mine up yesterday as well! Great experience with the guys at Miller Ford in NJ too.

Hope the rest of the 7/18 group gets theirs ASAP, as this thing is really impressive!!

Sponsored

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Mine was delivered via train to East Brookfield, MA this morning. Now just waiting for a convoy up to Salisbury, MA. Almost there! Hoping Wednesday

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1661737216563

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1661737242343

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Might start getting a little excited.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/18 Lightning Build Week Group B0512342-0AF6-427E-ACA8-29CECF43FAF1

fafafoooey

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Mine just showed delivered in UR and Ford tracker. I’ll wait till dealer calls me.
Sponsored