• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/31/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I don't want to dash your hopes, but the ETA's will continue to adjust each week, key points:

* Waiting to reach SHIPPED status, then for those traveling by rail, how long it sits in the arriving terminal

* Waiting for a local CONVOY truck to bring to your dealership, torturous to know that it's only miles away but can't be moved by the dealership themselves, it must go by the contract carriers.
Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
No hopes dashed. I know until it's marked shipped, nothing is actually moving. Once it's shipped my dealer says they'll start tracking it to go grab it from the train terminal and not wait for it to get loaded on a truck. I know it would be unlikely to receive my truck before November. I worry that the HVB might suffer some having been built at the beginning of August, and I have no idea what kind of charge maintenance they do in their holding lots.

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
I have a prediction from my family that my XLT ER will arrive at my dealership on 09/25/23. +857 days post Reservation.

Sponsored

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, F-150h, various others
Occupation
retired
Just got contacted by my dealership. My truck was just released from the factory!
problem is, "released from the factory" can mean a lot of different things. what the your ETA?

itdwebman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 TOYT 4Runner, 2023 Lariat ER
According to my dealer, my truck remains in "offsite storage" this morning. Seems Dealers are getting "frustrated" with Ford also. I just want a "built" status first :)

DolfoMan

First Name
Dolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Extended Range
Occupation
Teacher
problem is, "released from the factory" can mean a lot of different things. what the your ETA?
Yea I know, my portal has not changed to shipped yet. it has an auto generated ETA of 9/23-30. However, he showed me a text get got from VINview and Freight Verify with an ETA of 27th which I'm hoping is more accurate and truthful of the situation.

I've been talking to my dealer a lot over the last 2 months and he's been putting pressure on his contact at the factory to get my truck released ASAP. (at least that's what he told me).

My latest concern was missing out on the current 1.9% financing for 3 years and he's not actually sure if he can lock it in if the truck doesn't come within 2 weeks of the financing end date of 10/2. And of course understands the frustration with that since it would be fords fault for the late delivery....hopefully it won't come to that anymore.

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
I have a prediction from my family that my XLT ER will arrive at my dealership on 09/25/23. +857 days post Reservation.
+861 may be the day???

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
My Estimated Delivery window just shifted to 9/27 to 10/3. Someone keeps updating the system.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/31/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_4948

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Someone keeps updating the system.
I wonder if it's more an automated creep, programmed to always dangle that carrot just out of reach but still give us hope, till it's actually loaded on a train/trailer and enters actually shipment tracking.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I wonder if it's more an automated creep, programmed to always dangle that carrot just out of reach but still give us hope, till it's actually loaded on a train/trailer and enters actually shipment tracking.
It is exactly that, and the creeping continues after it's dropped at the terminal rail yard.

For those of you seeing perpetual creep this is normal.