• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The wife pulled in and said it looks like a prius.... she said I hope I don't get stranded on the side of the road. :ROFLMAO:
Tell your wife to be careful...you may trade her in for an electric model. 🤣

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
The wife pulled in and said it looks like a prius.... she said I hope I don't get stranded on the side of the road. :ROFLMAO:
Funny.. I had always hated to see all the white Telsa's every 10 seconds on the road, then I get a white truck and lovin it.. At least you wont see a white Lighting on the road every 10 minutes.
Congrates again

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I forgot to mention. My truck only had 17 miles on the clock. Looks like the railroad workers are getting tired of joyriding.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 20221102_151104

Sponsored

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
@georgepearkes I got a denial on my Ford Pass today. Any movement that you have noted out of Winston?
negative - FordPass has just said I can't activate since it was built. Dealer has refused to provide any updates or do anything to make noise about my situation.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Question. I randomly grabbed a key. I cannot turn the volume up past a certain point and also the speed is capped at 80.😬

I'm parked at my office so I don't have access to my other key but is this normal?

I can't find the settings to change max speed and volume. I think I'm stuck in teenager mode. Been there done that.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Disregard. I accidentally created a " my key" . This is sort of a valet key and keeps the speed and volume down. You have to get the admin key to disable or revert to normal use.

beerhoffman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR built
Occupation
Accountant
negative - FordPass has just said I can't activate since it was built. Dealer has refused to provide any updates or do anything to make noise about my situation.
Welp, that sucks. I have noticed that other folks on this forum claim the denial of the Ford Pass means someone was in the truck. Fingers crossed that means something is happening with our vehicles in Winston. //me holding out hope

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Another week and another delay. ETA 11/22-11/28 now.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1667522373579

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Sorry to hear.
What was your original delivery dates?
Mine still shows 09/30 - 10/06
The original ETA was 9/16/22-9/22/22. The pattern for me appears to be every Thursday before it's due for delivery a new ETA is provided that is 1-2 weeks out. I've lost track of all the revised dates.

I'm thinking the 11/22-11/28 date will likely be pushed as well since that's Thanksgiving week. Not sure how much work gets done that week. At this point, I'm worried if it will even come this year.

Last edited:

SD_Climber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lighting Lariat ER
The original ETA was 9/16/22-9/22/22. The pattern for me appears to be every Thursday before it's due for delivery a new ETA is provided that is 1-2 weeks out. I've lost track of all the revised dates.

I'm thinking the 11/22-11/28 date will likely be pushed as well since that's Thanksgiving week. Not sure how much work gets done that week. At this point, I'm worried if it will even come this year.
My original dates were a week before yours - Not sure why I'm not getting any updates.

I was planning on using the truck for a family road trip during Thanksgiving, but that is looking more and more not likely. (Who would've known a 2 month buffer was not enough??) I'm now questioning if it will come before the end of the year...
Sponsored