• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Anyone else in the 6/13 group in NJ? I looked at the sheet, and it appears I am the only one?
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
My tracker has Shippped with no date
4BFBB978-D764-4A98-9645-C5BE48B804E1.jpeg

Also- Ford just sent me an actual picture of my truck coming off the line 😍
13EE59A1-35A1-4C5E-9145-68794C13F36B.jpeg
So cool to get a picture of your truck rolling off the assembly line!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
You're never going to see a date for Shipped or Final Prep on the time bar, pay attention to the narrative sentences above as the next stage occurs, you will see "delivered to dealer" & final preparations.

All caught up on manual reports, I'm sure more will come in through the day, good luck folks!

AT193

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning - Lariat SR - Antimatter Blue
Anyone else in the 6/13 group in NJ? I looked at the sheet, and it appears I am the only one?
I am in the 6/13 group and in Cedar Grove, NJ. Dealer is Fette Ford. My info isn't in the tracker yet though. Got my built email today

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard

Also- Ford just sent me an actual picture of my truck coming off the line 😍

Wow that's got to be the fastest photo, usually those show up when the car is about the be delivered (or already)...

Getting bumped to 6/13 was apparently a good thing :)

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I am in the 6/13 group and in Cedar Grove, NJ. Dealer is Fette Ford. My info isn't in the tracker yet though. Got my built email today
I know Fette, I used to go there a lot when I lived up in that area. I am currently in Flemington.

You might be in the same boat as me soon, or you might take another route. I am currently in New Boston, MI waiting to hitch a ride.

One train is leaving today 7/7/2022 @ 1600 hours.

The next one won't be around till Sun 7/10/2022... :/

AT193

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning - Lariat SR - Antimatter Blue
I know Fette, I used to go there a lot when I lived up in that area. I am currently in Flemington.

You might be in the same boat as me soon, or you might take another route. I am currently in New Boston, MI waiting to hitch a ride.

One train is leaving today 7/7/2022 @ 1600 hours.

The next one won't be around till Sun 7/10/2022... :/
Oh awesome. I used to rent from a prop shop right off of 202 in Flemington, all the time.

Last time I checked my truck was in the Ford lot on Schaeffer Rd in Dearborn still. I might be looking more like the 7/10 train. Glad to hear yours is out of Dearborn and moving along though.

Have you seen any Lightnings driving around NJ yet? Other than the dealer demos I haven't spotted any on my daily commute on the Turnpike. Seen a handful of Rivians though 😍

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Wow that's got to be the fastest photo, usually those show up when the car is about the be delivered (or already)...
A good sign the data processing routines are being tightened up, this should become a regular thing with the 7/11 build week forward if they have all the kinks worked out.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Oh awesome. I used to rent from a prop shop right off of 202 in Flemington, all the time.

Last time I checked my truck was in the Ford lot on Schaeffer Rd in Dearborn still. I might be looking more like the 7/10 train. Glad to hear yours is out of Dearborn and moving along though.

Have you seen any Lightnings driving around NJ yet? Other than the dealer demos I haven't spotted any on my daily commute on the Turnpike. Seen a handful of Rivians though 😍
I have seen a mix share of EVs on the road lately, but I have not seen a Lightning. In my area there is a bunch of farms - cattle and horses mainly. So I dont expect them to switch over to a EV soon. However I believe our dealership has a demo, but not certain. I was at the NYIAS event, so I experienced a Lightning, and this isn't my first EV. So I know how they drive/handle.

I am racking my brain trying to figure out the path in which CSX will follow. I know it will go from New Boston, MI to Walbridge, OH, but not sure about the path after, and eventually to Twin Oaks, PA. You might be going to Newark, NJ though.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
My dealer has said they wanted to get the local paper to take a picture at delivery and do an article about them gaining EV certification and that they're ready to sell EV's OR ICE. I live in a very rural environment, with a lot of the stupid false memes going around, so I expect them to balance the lines over the next few years.