• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
ADoubleE, thank you for the tip on re-registering the Lightning in ABRP. I've never used ABRP before (I'm pretty married to the Waze app), but I'll switch over to ABRP for a planned trip to Camden Maine later this month.
When's the trip? I'm heading to central ME at the end of next month...debating on doing Tesla only, or Tesla only after the first EA stop in Stratford CT.
Sponsored

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
When's the trip? I'm heading to central ME at the end of next month...debating on doing Tesla only, or Tesla only after the first EA stop in Stratford CT.
Where in Central Maine? As for EA, I have had such terrible experience with EA that once I have used up the free credit I will never use EA again.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
Where in Central Maine? As for EA, I have had such terrible experience with EA that once I have used up the free credit I will never use EA again.
Up in the sticks north of Dover-Foxcroft, family built a place on Sebec Lake back when you could trade land for the cost of a pretzel.

EA and EVGo were both hit or miss on the way up last year. Derated at the Auburn Mall with EA, then before that I was sent to an EVGo at a Holiday Inn around Sturbridge MA only to have all 4 down.

Fun times.

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Up in the sticks north of Dover-Foxcroft, family built a place on Sebec Lake back when you could trade land for the cost of a pretzel.

EA and EVGo were both hit or miss on the way up last year. Derated at the Auburn Mall with EA, then before that I was sent to an EVGo at a Holiday Inn around Sturbridge MA only to have all 4 down.

Fun times.
I had to look for Sebec Lake on Google Maps. Long way up there. (We have a place "down south", just north of Sebago.). FYI the Super Chargers at the Kittery rest area (mile 24) are NOT open to Fords (as of two weeks ago.)

Daytek1979

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Project Manager
Which Tesla app do you use for iOS phones as I see so many in the App Store. Also the new ford pass app ui dropped the trip planner and I can’t find it in the truck either. I am planning an idiotic long trip from AZ to Tampa Fl. I started mapping it using google and chat gpt but with the AI hallucinations you have to validate everything.

OP
OP

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Which Tesla app do you use for iOS phones as I see so many in the App Store. Also the new ford pass app ui dropped the trip planner and I can’t find it in the truck either. I am planning an idiotic long trip from AZ to Tampa Fl. I started mapping it using google and chat gpt but with the AI hallucinations you have to validate everything.
The top one that is not an add when you search Tesla.

I determine route with ABRP app, and enter charging destinations into Google Maps.
Sponsored