• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

transmutated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning XLT
Was a bit hesitant to order this @A2ZEV originally because of the tight fit I read about but this unit slides on and off my home charger with expected force my wife could manage easily. Figured I’d share a picture of it. The single button to release both locks is neat.

Ford F-150 Lightning A2Zev Typhoon Pro delivered today ⚡️ IMG_4670
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
👍👍👍

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
Received mine in the mail Tuesday. Originally ordered the standard Typhoon but A2Z upgraded it to the Pro. Decided to do a quick test today at the Wawa. My charge went from 14% to 30% in about 8 minutes. I barely had time to buy a snack. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to driving longer distances.

00SVT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Flash, 00 Lightning
Occupation
Utilities
:champagne:Damn, you guys are lucky. I ordered mine July 8th and just received a tracking number.

Of course it has been shipped yet🤬

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
:champagne:Damn, you guys are lucky. I ordered mine July 8th and just received a tracking number.

Of course it has been shipped yet🤬
I'd bet yours is on the way. I ordered mine a week before you.

Sponsored

Madtroniks

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Congrats. The adapter is a game changer. Your range anxiety should be greatly reduced.

My tracking number was generated this week and the package should hopefully be picked up soon.

July orders are currently shipping.

You can check overall status on this page.

https://a2zevshop.com/pages/status-of-shipments

New orders: Current estimate for A2Z is shipping will take 2 - 3 weeks for the new Typhoon Pro adapter.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

You can bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 for $68 additional after discount by using the drop down on the Typhoon Pro page to get both adapters.

A2Z EV Tesla Supercharger Adapter for Ford - Save 10% / Free Shipping + bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 adapter for $68 additional after discount code "FORD".

rikster63

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Silverado, 2022 Tesla Model S
Occupation
Real Estate Sales
I ordered mine on August 11th, and was told it would take 7-10 business days to ship. Hope so! If/when I ever get my free Ford one, I'll just sell the A2Z or keep it as a backup.

Rtashiro

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning lariat, Mustang MachE
Ordered mine July 7 recieved it August 8. Immediately took it on a 3300 km road trip ( 2000+ miles) no charging issues or range anxiety. Got up to 188 kw.

Nikos

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
My spare A2Z Pro is arriving next week along with my replacement A2Z Pro to replace the original A2Z Typhoon adaptor. My original A2Z Tuphoon adaptor experienced an internal malfunction. It is in UPS hands now to deliver them. As soon as the units pass Customs at the border, I will receive a tracking number with an ETA date.

Sponsored

Buruan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Is there a difference between the older version and this one that would make the extra spend worthwhile?

I have the 1st gen version but wondering if i should upgrade?

EFG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, chevy bolt, bmw 1200rt, 23 ford t-bucke
Occupation
software developer
Ordered my combo pack of the Typhoon Pro and Destination adapter to replace my returned Lectron on July 16th. Received notice of shipment on Thursday Aug 15th. So 1 month wait to the day for shipping. UPS says delivery this coming Thursday, so let's call that 5 weeks total. Not quite the 2 weeks they promised but better than most of Elon's guess-timates...

Chriseberle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning SR Tesla Model X
Is there a difference between the older version and this one that would make the extra spend worthwhile?

I have the 1st gen version but wondering if i should upgrade?
There are some differences with the locking device but would not upgrade as the original Typhoon works just fine.
Sponsored