• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Bluecruise 1.3 OTA

pjell

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
BC1.3, audio fixes,WALK AWAY LOCK, ui fixes.

I cant exit certain camera views above 5mph, mainly the truck bed view. Those dang non matching icons on the top of the ui that look like clipart. Carplay has like a 30% chance of not playing audio unless I reconnect. Sometimes carplay doesn't even connect. BC1.3-1.4 that was promised like last year. And seriously, still no walk away door lock? The button on handles sometimes don't work and I have use the keypad (bottom 2 numbers). Also sometimes door doesn't open unless I open the app. UGH
Nailed it with all of this. So few updates this year has me concerned now that early MYs are just going to get left behind as they focus resources elsewhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
For what it's worth, one member here reported the new APIM update showed up in FDRS for them yesterday that the Mach E's got before they got 1.3, so maybe now it close to coming here now

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
In case anyone wanted to see what the updated screen looks like.

Ford F-150 Lightning Bluecruise 1.3 OTA IMG_0298

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Which update is this?
I use FDRS to do updates, I just know people have been mad at the lack of UI updates and this just became available. So it does look like Ford is finally making updates the Mach E's have had for months available for the Lightning which is nice.

Sponsored

mtxmiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 lightning lariat ER
:ROFLMAO:

Not surprised, there is still no official fix for the 6.13 that took away BC. Seems to me like I got an update from a Mach-E to fix my BC which resulted in half a 360 screen. What a mess.

This is one of those time I would love for these bloggers sites to make a fuss out of it to light a fire under Fords ass.
This fixed my BC not working but my 360 camera has been messed up since that update also.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Look at image at corners - distorted. Can’t really use it / trust it on all 4 corners.
That's weird if it happened right after an OTA. If you have FORScan, you can run the IPMA/360 cams calibration procedure to see if that fixes it.

Sponsored

mtxmiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 lightning lariat ER
That's weird if it happened right after an OTA. If you have FORScan, you can run the IPMA/360 cams calibration procedure to see if that fixes it.
This happened after that CMR FX that dealer had to install for me to fix my BC camera fault.

lipnorth

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford 150 Lightning Lariat
I have a similar problem with CarPlay Audio. About 1 out of 3 times the audio does not work. I have to disconnect and reconnect to fix. Very frustrating.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
This happened after that CMR FX that dealer had to install for me to fix my BC camera fault.
The CMR itself has nothing to do with the 360 cams. I believe you that the problem started then, but I would try the calibration first to see if that fixes it.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Look at image at corners - distorted. Can’t really use it / trust it on all 4 corners.

IMG_0270.jpeg
IMG_0269.jpeg
I've had this same issue since the day I bought it. Attempted to fix via service twice, it's better, but still not great. They need either a better auto calibration tool, or the ability to let us manually calibrate because I still cannot trust this like I could in the MME.
Sponsored