• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charging Issues

anewbe

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
So, yesterday, I planned a long trip for today. I went to the new Fordpass App then to "target charge level" moved it from 80% to 100% clicked save and it acted like it was saving it but it would not. Every time it would revert back to 80%.

Because I knew that I would need it all, I kept trying and trying and trying but no luck.

Today, I tried it and it worked on the second try. All I can think of is that all changes go through some Ford server and they were having issues processing the App feed.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Today, I tried it and it worked on the second try. All I can think of is that all changes go through some Ford server and they were having issues processing the App feed.
Common theme with Fordpass, server issues impeding app functionality.
The next time this happens and you need that adjustment, jump in the truck and adjust via the Sync screen charging app, adjust the maximum limit to your needs, then revert when the special occasion has passed.

OP
OP

anewbe

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Thanks, good info. Does Ford have a support site with live help?

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X

Tom Jensen

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023
Occupation
Attorney
Common theme with Fordpass, server issues impeding app functionality.
The next time this happens and you need that adjustment, jump in the truck and adjust via the Sync screen charging app, adjust the maximum limit to your needs, then revert when the special occasion has passed.
You consistently provide solid, no-drama advice and support. Thanks for making this group site something better than a gripe board. It’s a valuable service.
Sponsored