• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Contact info for actual people at Ford Canada?

macdian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Hey all,

Not sure if this should be in the "regional forum" but thought I'd ask here. I want to contact Ford Canada about buying my vehicle back from me, and not just to their general contact email. Anyone have that?

I am so damn frustrated with this truck. It's currently on its 2nd 3 week stint in at the Dealer for powertrain fault issues....not to mention all of the MANY software issues (truck has not updated in a very long time, and will not update anything with respect to blue cruise). I can't believe how Ford is treating its early adopters. We are a 3 Ford Vehicle household, and will be going to zero very shortly.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Don't know who your dealer is but it sounds like they're not very capable.

If it needs updates, they can update it or find out why it's not updating.

Warranty should cover most problems too.

There are no lemon laws in Canada that I know of. You have 30 days from purchase to return it. Have your dealer contact Ford about a possible buy back, they'll have contacts or find another dealer that will.

OP
OP
macdian

macdian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Don't know who your dealer is but it sounds like they're not very capable.

If it needs updates, they can update it or find out why it's not updating.

Warranty should cover most problems too.

There are no lemon laws in Canada that I know of. You have 30 days from purchase to return it. Have your dealer contact Ford about a possible buy back, they'll have contacts or find another dealer that will.
Thanks for this. The dealer is Sherwood Ford, one of the largest in the country I think. But yeah, I may push this through the dealer first and see where I can get. Indeed everything has been covered under warranty, but I'm tired of owning a truck that needs constant service, and has dropped in value by over half of its original purchase price thanks to their pricing of new ones.

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022lightning Lariat 2021 Aviator GT BL
Occupation
Electrician
Good luck is all I can say going on 8+ weeks straight. Had only 8 days out of about last 100 and they deny a buyback. Had battery drain issue prior and still no go. They won't give u any numbers but the customer team and they just tell you all resources are being used as I drive by all lots full in my Nissan rogue loaner. No truck is mentally and financially breaking me. Ice might be back in my future
Sponsored