• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CSP 24P24 Front Hood Control Module

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I just received a text from my dealer saying they could do the hood module as a mobile service so they're going to come to me. An actual positive CS experience lol.

Mashedtators

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Not showing up in FordPass yet.
I went to my dealer to schedule the Parking Sensor update and that's when I was told about it. I'm guessing Ford plans on addressing it whenever a lighting passes through for some other service. I never had a notification in my FordPass either.

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
I finally seem to be somewhere close to up to date. APIM and TCU modules updated at the dealer yesterday. Though it does not show on repair sheet, Power-Up was also updated to 6.2.0, which was not there before. Hoping this all breaks my long-standing OTA issues and I start getting other updates soon. (EDIT: Just learned that 6.2.0 comes as part of the APIM update)
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: