• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DTC P2C85

tnugentfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lightning lariat ext range
Do I have to worry about this? No errors on dash but seen while I was in Forscan. Do I have a bad HV module?
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Do I have to worry about this? No errors on dash but seen while I was in Forscan. Do I have a bad HV module?
That is not the DTC I got when I had a battery module go out of spec and require replacement. It was P0B24 in the BECM module. Could not AC charge and got the Service Vehicle Soon warning in the dash.

If you have CarScanner you can check your HVB Voltage module variation (as shown in my link above).

OP
OP

tnugentfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lightning lariat ext range
That is not the DTC I got when I had a battery module go out of spec and require replacement. It was P0B24 in the BECM module. Could not AC charge and got the Service Vehicle Soon warning in the dash.

If you have CarScanner you can check your HVB Voltage module variation (as shown in my link above).
Thank you, not a lot of info on this code unfortunately.