jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
Are there any reservation holders left?
I got the offer for the Pro since I never utilized my reservation when obtaining my Lariat via someone who didn't take it after ordering. So, technically, yes. ;)

Robilium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning, Tesla S, X, F350 Diesel
It'd be great if they can bring back atlas blue -- or any blue for that matter. But my carbonized gray metallic is really growing on me, so I'm less bummed about them dropping the color for the '23 models.
my anti matter blue is sexy as hell (when i actually have it out of the service bay).

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
my anti matter blue is sexy as hell (when i actually have it out of the service bay).
Sorry, that is still very much on the Black - Grey - White spectrum. It is just Blueish Black.

Ford needs to take some hints from Dodge/Ram on color options, or look back at what they offered on the Fiesta!

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
  • Capacity increase at the Rouge Electric Vehicle Center enables the delivery of high-demand trim levels like XLT; Lightning Pro units are now available for retail customers in limited quantities and new trim levels are set to join the lineup soon
  • Lower prices help drive threefold increase in web traffic and sixfold increase in orders, over 50% for XLT trim level
As an XLT owner, this was what I love most, having the ability to scale production of the the Pro and XLT trims.

The XLT has always been their most popular trim level, but they intentionally focused on the higher end trims the first year. The fastest way to make the Lightning more mainstream is to build more of the mainstream trim levels.

Sponsored

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
What do you think the new trim levels will be?

cdherman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime, 2016 Leaf
Kinda bummed generally -- but happy too. My needs are really work truck. But with extended range and the larger inverter. In March I used my reservation to order an XLT with just the 9.6 kw inverter, but no extended range. No ER truck was under 80k. So I blew my reservation. Now, a Lariat is under 80k with those features. $7,500 fed tax incentive comes back into play.

The Pro truck with a SR range battery is a great deal IMHO. Even better if you can get the tax rebate. ANY of you that can still order should do so. Heck, you could even flip it I think and make some $$$

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
The days of flipping have passed for now I think. Anyone can order and get the rebate within 3 months right now.

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
What do you think the new trim levels will be?
Gotta be the king ranch right? Maybe a tremor trim with a small lift and 33s. Don’t know what else they could pull out of their hat.

Sponsored

ivan256

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
More Lightnings on the road means mine will be that much less special. All news is about me after all.
More Lightnings on the road means more aftermarket support, means more options for repairs and upgrades down the road, means better longevity of your truck! Everything is coming up Maxx!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Gotta be the king ranch right? Maybe a tremor trim with a small lift and 33s. Don’t know what else they could pull out of their hat.
It already has 33's....

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
That being said, I wonder if they will offer a regular cab for the 2024 lightning PRO. Not something I'm looking for, but it could be a sweet spot for some tradesman. With the Mega Frunk it offsets some of that loss of inside storage.
Sponsored