• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Thanks for the update! The formatting for the tire pressure is still not working on a small screen. If I change your function as below (break it up into 2 rows manually) it works. For some reason it doesn't like the /n on the smaller displays. The same thing happens with the position, it doesn't wrap to the 2nd line using the medium widget size. Works fine using large widget.

async function createTireElement(srcField, vehicleData) {
let offset = 0;
let titleFld = await createRow(srcField);
await createTitle(titleFld, 'tirePressure');

let dataFld1 = await createRow(srcField);
let value1 = `${vehicleData.tirePressure['leftFront']} | ${vehicleData.tirePressure['rightFront']}`;
let txt1 = await createText(dataFld1, value1, { font: new Font('Menlo-Regular', sizes.detailFontSizeMedium), textColor: new Color(runtimeData.textColor2), lineLimit: 1 });

let dataFld2 = await createRow(srcField);
let value2 = `${vehicleData.tirePressure['leftRear']} | ${vehicleData.tirePressure['rightRear']}`;
let txt2 = await createText(dataFld2, value2, { font: new Font('Menlo-Regular', sizes.detailFontSizeMedium), textColor: new Color(runtimeData.textColor2), lineLimit: 1 });

srcField.addSpacer(offset);
}

Also, there is a mistake in the utility function for the tire pressure setting. It needs to be an && (usePSI AND useMetric), or pull the 2nd condition completely since the default is psi anyway:

async function pressureToFixed(pressure, digits) {

if (!(await usePsiUnit()) && (await useMetricUnits())) {
return pressure || -1;
} else {
return pressure ? (pressure * 0.145).toFixed(digits) : -1;
}
}

As for the oil like and fuel gauge bar I mentioned before not working, they both showed up correctly once I took my truck for a drive, and now display properly.

Once again, GREAT WORK!!
It's the font size... I have a release pending that will address the font on smaller screens...
I'm waiting on some data to address some missing data for Mach-E's... Hopefully releasing tonight
Sponsored

Hectort713

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor
I just released v1.1.0
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tonesto7/fordpass-scriptable/main/Fordpass Widget.js

This new version features and fixes:
  • Pulls in your actual vehicle image from Ford
  • Now collects your vehicle's actual capabilities so I can make sure to only show you menu items supported by your vehicle.
  • Support for Trailer Light Check (trucks only)
  • Cleaned up the menu items
  • Lot's of fixes to prevent a loop if the wrong credentials are entered.
  • More that I can't remember :)
Nice it works now I see the same picture from my ford pass

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) FAAC10CB-C398-4567-9AA5-01B8C8A34276

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
I see that you Added the windows to show status, do you think you could ADD the Outside Temp display as well--Always cool to see what the temp is :)

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I see that you Added the windows to show status, do you think you could ADD the Outside Temp display as well--Always cool to see what the temp is :)
That info is not available under the ford API...
That's not to say that once I master the widget layout that I won't be able to add it using external sources.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Still getting the leftfront error with the new script.

Sponsored

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150, '05 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Look at post #57 on page 4 of this thread... seems like that helped others.

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Look at post #57 on page 4 of this thread... seems like that helped others.
I'm very limited in some regards... I will eventually cover all of the possible errors so this isn't so inconsistent.

There will be many updates released over the next week! So get ready to have to update your scripts a lot :)

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
This is badass looking! However, I cannot get past the login. I put in my credentials (even confirmed them several times through my attempts) and still get an error that says "The data couldn't be read because it isn't in the correct format" Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? I'm very tech savvy so I'm scratching my head at what's going on...attached is my log

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) IMG_0005

Last edited:

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Did the post #57 help you out?

Im still having my 4 windows with a red X and now I just looked and my right front door has an Red x--Hmmmm that part was working a minute ago. My doors most of the time say unlocked even though they are locked--- Ill ride with the flow and updates and hope for a fix. Awesome widget for sure :)

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor (ordered), 2014 Focus ST
Occupation
Construction
Is there a way to have the mileage in metric (I’m Canadian so need the kms) but still have the tire pressures in PSI?

when I change to metric it forces the tire
Pressures into kpa even though the settings say psi

Sponsored
OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Did the post #57 help you out?

Im still having my 4 windows with a red X and now I just looked and my right front door has an Red x--Hmmmm that part was working a minute ago. My doors most of the time say unlocked even though they are locked--- Ill ride with the flow and updates and hope for a fix. Awesome widget for sure :)
I’m going to add a debug section to allow you to view the data for specific items in the scriptable script editor logs.
I’m waiting on some data from the Mach-e forum before I release my current changes

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Is there a way to have the mileage in metric (I’m Canadian so need the kms) but still have the tire pressures in PSI?

when I change to metric it forces the tire
Pressures into kpa even though the settings say psi
Yes, tap on the widget, and when it opens the scriptable app and shows the menu. Tap on widget settings you will see the setting there

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor (ordered), 2014 Focus ST
Occupation
Construction
Yes, tap on the widget, and when it opens the scriptable app and shows the menu. Tap on widget settings you will see the setting there
yes I have the settings as metric and psi. But it still shows as kpa on the widget

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1639443074551

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1639443201629

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
I have copied it and put it in scriptable, when I try to add the widget to my home screen it says alerts are not supported in a widget? in scriptable when i view it it looks right but wont run correctly on my home screen

edit: IDK what I did but now its working on the home screen no clue what changed. So now the only thing I got is it doesnt show all 4 tires in the tire pressure. also my truck is showing unlocked even though i know its locked.

Last edited: