• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Issues with clock

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
I have a 23 lightning lariat. I have my profile all set up and I’m up to date with all module updates as I have a yearly sub to FDRS. Problem I am having is that I like and I’m used to the 24hr clock. So when I got the truck I got it all set up and switched the clock to 24hr. But each time I start the truck my profile is there but the clock always reverts back to regular 12hr time. I never had this issue with my 22PB but it was an XLT so it did not have the profiles that the lariat does. Anybody else notice this or have this issue? Every other setting stays they way I have set it up except for the clock. 🤔🤔
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm guessing this problem was fixed with OTA 6.4.0 or 6.5.0 ?

OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
I'm guessing this problem was fixed with OTA 6.4.0 or 6.5.0 ?
Not sure about the OTA since I do my updates with FDRS. I just did a apim update last Friday so I’m on the latest version. But I did check last night and I’ve got another 5-6 updates available so I’ll do those today. Unfortunately no apim but hopefully it gets fixed one day. lol.

Sponsored

priceb

First Name
Price
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
College Instructor
OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Sometimes an apim update hides behind a TCU or GWM update due to dependencies. I have found the following document helpful, unfortunately I can't figure out where it was originally posted.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/attachments/module_updating_procedure-pdf.73966/
Yes. I’ve experienced that before. In fact last week I had a tcu update and once it finished and refreshed the apim popped up. Unfortunately I don’t have either of those at the moment. But we will see once I go out to update in awhile.

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
The update you’re looking for is 12.24

it’s pretty obvious that will fix it.

Rick

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Is that an apim update I’m assuming?
Close its OTA update 12.24
subsection ampm.

Make sure you have automatic day
Light savings toggled on.
Mine was updated on 4/1/24.

Rick

Sponsored
OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Close its OTA update 12.24
subsection ampm.

Make sure you have automatic day
Light savings toggled on.
Mine was updated on 4/1/24.

Rick
I don’t ever get OTA’s since I update with FDRS. I’ve got a few to do today so will see.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 23 lightning lariat. I have my profile all set up and I’m up to date with all module updates as I have a yearly sub to FDRS. Problem I am having is that I like and I’m used to the 24hr clock. So when I got the truck I got it all set up and switched the clock to 24hr. But each time I start the truck my profile is there but the clock always reverts back to regular 12hr time. I never had this issue with my 22PB but it was an XLT so it did not have the profiles that the lariat does. Anybody else notice this or have this issue? Every other setting stays they way I have set it up except for the clock. 🤔🤔
Hi there! Will you please send us a message with your VIN and local Ford dealer? We can investigate this concern on your clock on our end. Thanks!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Clock in the IPC or the touchscreen?

In the IPC, I would try changing this value to 6 or E depending on how you want the DTERC to display.

Ford F-150 Lightning Issues with clock 1726765280075-t3

I can't find anything on the spreadsheet for the APIM in regards to the 24 clock.

OP
OP

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Clock in the IPC or the touchscreen?

In the IPC, I would try changing this value to 6 or E depending on how you want the DTERC to display.

1726765280075-t3.jpg

I can't find anything on the spreadsheet for the APIM in regards to the 24 clock.
The apim. There’s no clock display in the ipc is there? 🤔 thanks for this. I’ve not gone out to do my updates but when I do I’ll check.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
The apim. There’s no clock display in the ipc is there? 🤔 thanks for this. I’ve not gone out to do my updates but when I do I’ll check.
Not in my truck there isn't, but was not sure if the Lightning is different. This appears in the FORScan spreadsheet under the IPC section, though. Worth a try. This is what you're showing there now. Should be accurate as PTS shows the IPC reported itself to the mothership 9 days ago.

Ford F-150 Lightning Issues with clock 1726767373587-cn
Sponsored