• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

One Pedal drive toggle option disappeared from screen

dippinMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
On newer trucks, that setting wipes out the ENTIRE control menu. Ask me how I know? ;)

AIPM needed non as-built config as I thought I had the factory config and didn't.. *cough*
so im confused, how do you achieve the cameras at speed WITHOUT wiping out anything else? thanks!
Sponsored

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
On newer trucks, that setting wipes out the ENTIRE control menu. Ask me how I know? ;)

AIPM needed non as-built config as I thought I had the factory config and didn't.. *cough*
Ok so this is my issue then. My entire drive mode menu is gone. I just realized it today. I have a 23 yr model. But the cameras at speed I believe was already enabled. So something I changed caused it to go away.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Ok update. Just fixed it and got 1PD, drive modes cam at speed and trailer side view all working. What I found is that the drive modes is called “control tab” in forscan and for the lightning at least my 23 for the trailer side view cam it needs to be: 7D0-02-03 xxxx-xCxx-xx-
On the spreadsheet it shows that position as an 8 but thats for ICE trucks. In case anyone else runs into this issue.

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Ok update. Just fixed it and got 1PD, drive modes cam at speed and trailer side view all working. What I found is that the drive modes is called “control tab” in forscan and for the lightning at least my 23 for the trailer side view cam it needs to be: 7D0-02-03 xxxx-xCxx-xx-
On the spreadsheet it shows that position as an 8 but thats for ICE trucks. In case anyone else runs into this issue.
Awesome info, thanks!

I have not followed the side cam discussion lately but has a way to enable those without a trailer "attached" been found?

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Awesome info, thanks!

I have not followed the side cam discussion lately but has a way to enable those without a trailer "attached" been found?
Not that I’m aware of. I’m sure the smart kids in room will find it if it’s possible.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Been a while since I've been in the spreadsheets, but there used to be different tabs for ICE vs Lightning on those modules where different settings do different things. If you find problems with a sheet for the Lightning, ping Livinitup, I believe he owns them.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Been a while since I've been in the spreadsheets, but there used to be different tabs for ICE vs Lightning on those modules where different settings do different things. If you find problems with a sheet for the Lightning, ping Livinitup, I believe he owns them.
yes I need to send him a message. You are correct there are some modules that are lightning specific but the apim does not have a separate one for these trucks.

Reactions: GDN

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
I was able to enable both Camera at Speed and 1PD. The trick is to enable it in Forscan using the regular mode, not asBuilt.
Do you get the front camera when you shift into Drive? Since enabling Cameras at Speed, I get that every time.

Is there a Forscan setting that disables that "feature" but keeps Cameras at Speed?
Sponsored