• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Have the Ford pro charger installed and running. However when I try to link it to Ford Pass, when I get to where the charger Network SWA32KCM appears in my wifi networks and it asks me for a password any password I try fails? Ideas?? Ford has been no help. Also has anyone received their 250 bonus kilowatts from Ford? Thanks
Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Have the Ford pro charger installed and running. However when I try to link it to Ford Pass, when I get to where the charger Network SWA32KCM appears in my wifi networks and it asks me for a password any password I try fails? Ideas?? Ford has been no help. Also has anyone received their 250 bonus kilowatts from Ford? Thanks
I was looking through the installation instructions and saw the charger station ID SWA_ _ _ _ _
followed by a Mac address
then a access code.

It‘s on the first page on the installation manual. Try entering the access code when your wifi network ask for the password.

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Ford F-150 Lightning Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass 362C5F5C-3929-4628-A89F-7D9615CCB800

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got mine to connect using the password on the manual. It wasn't very intuitive and didn't happen right away. I went through all the steps but it didn't say it was connected or give me any indication that it worked. I just closed out of everything and the next time I opened up the app, it showed it connected.

OP
OP

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I was looking through the installation instructions and saw the charger station ID SWA_ _ _ _ _
followed by a Mac address
then a access code.

It‘s on the first page on the installation manual. Try entering the access code when your wifi network ask for the password.
I did and it did not work.

Sponsored
OP
OP

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Has anyone actually fund a true password rather than a sicker with an access code when they removed the faceplate on the Pro charger? I can't get by the password to link the charger.

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
I don't even see the Charger SSID on my iphone. Did you do anything to get that to show up?

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Has anyone actually fund a true password rather than a sicker with an access code when they removed the faceplate on the Pro charger? I can't get by the password to link the charger.
The password is the wifi password. They use the same password for both wifi and "password". The sticker was on the charger and the paperwork/manual.

If your KW show as 0 try rebooting it from the panel also the KW may show up after you unplug it.

I also had to use an older version apk 4.16 since 4.17 ford pass app is broken on Samsung Galaxy S20.

Ford F-150 Lightning Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass Screenshot_20220712-183142_Charge Station Pro

Last edited:

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
To see the charger info

Tap account (top right corner picture of head) --> charge station here you can see charger stats.

Ford F-150 Lightning Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass Screenshot_20220712-184606_FordPass

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
There's also a sticker on the front of the installation guide. The booklet that has a picture of the charger on it and says FORD INSTALLATION GUIDE in lower left. They put a sticker there also.

It's hit/miss setting this up. mine gave me issues and i kept bouncing back/forth to get it to work. Finelly after a bunch of trying/leaving the app it syncd. NOT that it does anything for me, so it was a complete waste of time to sync it up, but it's in there now.

Sponsored

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
I noticed while the app was searching for wifi signal all local access points were weak even when I had a hotspot near it. My phone had full bars.

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine won't add the charger in Fordpass. Once I get it connected in the setup App and it wants to move over to Fordpass, it says "ChargePoint not Found" when I hit Next in the "Add your station in Fordpass" section that shows your station ID and password.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
Mine won't add the charger in Fordpass. Once I get it connected in the setup App and it wants to move over to Fordpass, it says "ChargePoint not Found" when I hit Next in the "Add your station in Fordpass" section that shows your station ID and password.
Same for me. And if you try it too much you get put in the penalty box for 15 mins. :)

parabellum85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Getting same error "ChargePoint not Found" when trying to add to fordpass.

OP
OP

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I still can’t sync my charger to FordPass. Hope when they resolve the overheating issue they will address the password as well.
Sponsored