Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
No recall email here.

The adapter I received last week (10/11/2024) has the following Part# printed on it
(P) 1434343-20-D

Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 4.07.05 PM.jpg
I have that same part number and did get the email. So if they made a production change they didn't do a good job of updating the part revision.

It does sound like from a few sources it was a defect more than a change however.

Maybe it is just that second wave.

If I feel like some free time watching a football game or something, I'll take the tracking sheet and start to mark those reporting as getting the email and we'll find the lower and upper end of the defects.
Sponsored

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
I was in the first 100 to order the adaptor and have not received the email. Anyone with a low reservation # receive the email? Maybe the initial batch was good and they changed something.
My order number was 90000054 and I didn’t receive an email either.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Maybe it is just that second wave.

If I feel like some free time watching a football game or something, I'll take the tracking sheet and start to mark those reporting as getting the email and we'll find the lower and upper end of the defects.
There's a poll on the Mach-E forum. Not a ton of votes but all the recalled ones have a delivery of June (19 votes) or May (1 vote). There weren't any adapters shipped in May so clearly some bad data.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ll-what-month-deliveries-were-recalled.39508/
Also another post over there from a member who says he talked to Ford and it was one batch.