• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Any other forum members that can provide a review on these?
Sponsored

Magendi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Keenly watching this one too. I’d love better off road traction without trashing highway efficiency. If the LT are only a 5% hit on stock efficiency, the non-LT could maybe be on par. That would be awesome.

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Same, my stock Dynapros are looking worse and worse as each day passes and I'm looking at possibly throwing a set of these on. Anyone who's been driving them have impressions after a few hundred miles?

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Any word on a P-metric variant coming out?

Sponsored

ambosway

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Looks like they're available to ship/install through Tire Rack now. Anyone had different experiences (range) running them on stock wheels vs aftermarket? Looking at Method 316s and these tires.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Interesting, when I was in Discount on Monday the tech was unable to order anything for me. I figured I would give them some time to source a set before I start looking. If Tire Rack has them, I may give Discount a call and see if they can get 'em in. I've heard a couple people here say they really like them, maybe a 5% hit on efficiency. I've reset one of my trips to see what my current average is up until I get mine replaced. I actually get better during the winter as I don't need to use climate control. A jacket is good enough most of the time.

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
I would love to give these a try but I’m committed to the 17” wheel clan and I don’t see them ever producing these in the wheel size as we’re a small bunch. In the other hand, my BFG ko2s are coming up on 40k miles and have a LOT of life left but at a decent cost in overall efficiency.

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
I have over 500 miles on mine and can say the efficiency loss is minimal. They do make a whirling noise but not too much. They look awesome and aggressive.
Agree with this. Can't really see the range hit, but they are louder. Improve the look of the Truck a lot.

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
I want to see these on the 22" plat wheels. And how the perform in the snow.

Sponsored

MattXD

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Same, my stock Dynapros are looking worse and worse as each day passes and I'm looking at possibly throwing a set of these on. Anyone who's been driving them have impressions after a few hundred miles?
My neighbor is looking to replace the Dynapros soon. His wife has been complaining about the tire noise. He's gonna pair it with fuel wheels and probably new brake pads.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This reminds me that I need to call Discount about getting me a set. I did see TireRack showing them available. I did have a slight pause at the price though... Gotta keep reminding myself that good tires are among the more important things to have on a vehicle. Especially this beast. Does Toyo ever have any good sales? Worth waiting for Black Friday?

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
This reminds me that I need to call Discount about getting me a set. I did see TireRack showing them available. I did have a slight pause at the price though... Gotta keep reminding myself that good tires are among the more important things to have on a vehicle. Especially this beast. Does Toyo ever have any good sales? Worth waiting for Black Friday?
Shop around, I got better price at NTB. And I saw someone else got even better at another shop

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shop around, I got better price at NTB. And I saw someone else got even better at another shop
Will do, good to know that there are better prices to be had. :)
Sponsored