Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
A birdie mentioned to me that they should begin shipping end of March, hopefully I'll be getting it on time in April as predicted when I placed my order.
Sounds about right, mine says estimated ship by April. So it'll ship and be here on my doorstep when I get back from the trip I want it for it'll be here... 🤣
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Sure, lets post when we get it with our order number as they arrive, otherwise no posts until then to minimize the [unneeded chatter / negative replies]
You might need to lock the thread given I’m now subscribed to it.

Sponsored

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
I received my A2Z adapter in early February.
It’s been invaluable for my roadtrips — in most areas, it can double the options.
Estimated delivery of my free adapter from Ford is June. Ordered it on 2/29.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
You know just replying to a thread doesn't do anything, right? Even if just saying "Watching" this forum doesn't have any AI Robots (yet) that do anything for you. You might as well just say "Replying".

To watch a thread you need to click the Watch button on the page. This isn't Facebook :):)
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710602773387-u4

P.S. I was trying to observe @TaxmanHog 's otherwise no posts until then directive but that ship has sailed. I hope he didn't really thing we all could do that!

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
You know just replying to a thread doesn't do anything, right? Even if just saying "Watching" this forum doesn't have any AI Robots (yet) that do anything for you. You might as well just say "Replying".

To watch a thread you need to click the Watch button on the page. This isn't Facebook :):)
1710602773387-u4.png

P.S. I was trying to observe @TaxmanHog 's otherwise no posts until then directive but that ship has sailed. I hope he didn't really thing we all could do that!
Not watching. The whole thing was a joke about how the ship had sailed. Maybe only funny to me…

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Not watching. The whole thing was a joke about how the ship had sailed. Maybe only funny to me…
LOL. It would be funny except SO many others actually think it does work that way. Sorry I mistook you for one of those idiots. :) . Hopefully we are now sufficiently off-topic the whole thread will be nuked.
P.S. You could add a "</s>" next time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.