• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Warning: Cyber Cringe ahead

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
Last edited:

rg7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
What's with the horrible compression? Is this for dialup or something?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I for one welcome these scumbags using this vehicle….. it’ll be easy pickings

Sponsored

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
That image so obviously from a video game. Look at that character standing in the bed. Please don't be so gullible.
Who knows if it's real or AI/fake but it's definitely not from a video game. The Cyberturd was added to Rocket League and Fortnite last month as part of a collab and you'd think they could nail a triangular shape in a game but somehow it looks even worse than real life.

Ford F-150 Lightning Warning: Cyber Cringe ahead 1724018157958-ir

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Just watched the video in the AP article. And it appears to be as fake as you could possibly make it.
How is this fake ? He is clearly driving the cyber truck which also clearly has a machine gun mounted to it and he also just happens to be dressed like the world's dumbest video game character. Is it trash propaganda ? Yes. But it was filmed using a real cybertruck.

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
How is this fake ? He is clearly driving the cyber truck which also clearly has a machine gun mounted to it and he also just happens to be dressed like the world's dumbest video game character. Is it trash propaganda ? Yes. But it was filmed using a real cybertruck.
Literally everything about every frame of that video appears to be fake. The movement. The scenery, the colors, the everything. Nothing about looks like it is real. The video posted on telegram, super reliable there too...

I suppose it's possible that the guy managed to make the fakest looking real video. But I have no reason to believe it's real and no reason to believe the AP is capable of fact checking anything either.

Last edited:

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Literally everything about every frame of that video appears to be fake. The movement. The scenery, the colors, the everything.
-it was filmed here . The scenery matches up perfectly. I admit the Grozny looks like a fake city.
-he also looks like a video game character with the ammo.
- Cyber truck videos often look fake because of the light reflections off the stainless steel.
- the edits are extremely strange on this video.
Who knows ? Maybe I'm wrong , but I've been trying to debunk this video for an hour and can't find anything.
It appears to be just an extremely absurd, but real, video.

Ford F-150 Lightning Warning: Cyber Cringe ahead IMG_2772

Sponsored

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Yeah that picture also looks fake. Even the people in front of the building look fake. I have no reason to believe any of it is real. That said, I very much want a CyberTruck with gun turret for a variety of reasons!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This snip is in a Ukraine war coverage video that I watch daily, it's the same footage in post 1.

Last edited:
OP
OP

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
They call his army the TikTok Battallion because the leadership is often out in public in high end designer clothing and they love making videos to show off their "manliness". They have been see in military fatigues mixed with gucci and LV. It is kinda surreal.

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Maybe the bed truck cover will chop the machine gunner in half when it closes and doesn’t auto stop like the frunk breaking peoples fingers!!
Sponsored