X-plan pricing

someuser

First Name
Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
hi there everyone, just joined this great forum finally. Trying to purchase a Lariat tomorrow on xplan. Is it true that dealer cannot lower the price or provide any sort of incentive on top of x-plan? I'm getting all the standard rebates for xplan but dealer is saying they cannot do anything else since Ford won't allow them and would fine them if the add any more incentives from their side.
Getting following rebates
- $7000 X-plan
- $2000 Ford Power Promise
- $1750 Flex buy
Sponsored

StevenC56

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Platinum
Occupation
Retired
hi there everyone, just joined this great forum finally. Trying to purchase a Lariat tomorrow on xplan. Is it true that dealer cannot lower the price or provide any sort of incentive on top of x-plan? I'm getting all the standard rebates for xplan but dealer is saying they cannot do anything else since Ford won't allow them and would fine them if the add any more incentives from their side.
- $7000 X-plan
- $1750 Flex buy
That's a better deal than I got Sept 30th. 2024 Lariat through the Costco purchase. No X Plan for me. I did join the Mustang Club of American, but I won't be able to get a PIN until December and I was afraid there might not be the color I wanted left. (Avalanche) Dealer gave me $5K off MSRP, and there were 2 separate $1K Ford rebates. I purchased at 0% for 60 months Ford Credit, and received the $7500 Federal Tax Credit at point of sale. I have applied for a $3K "Drive Clean" rebate through the San Joaquin Valley Pollution Control District as well that just ran out of funds shortly after I applied, so that wouldn't have been available if I had waited until December too. So it sounds like you got a good deal to me.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
X plan is a set number. You don't get dealer discounts on top of it.

Maineiac12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Flash 312A
X-plan is a set discount off MSRP plus any available rebates. I just bought a Flash and it was about $2000 off sticker plus all the rebates.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Correct. Dealer cannot do anything else.

Nominal Gifts

Unless prohibited by your state law, X-Plan customers may accept items or services of nominal value (i.e. $50 or less dealership cost) as a gift or reward in connection with an X- Plan sale or lease. All gifts or rewards offered by the dealership for sponsoring an X-Plan sale or lease must be comparable with gifts or rewards offered by the dealership on retail sales or leases, and may not exceed $50 in value (dealership cost).
Examples of acceptable gifts include a wall calendar, Motorcraft apparel, gas card, an oil change, a car wash, etc, provided the item or service does not exceed $50 in value (dealership cost).
Dealerships may not offer services or items below their market value (dealership cost) to stay within the $50 limit (i.e. $1 for rust proofing or $10 for a bed liner).
No service, accessory or items valued above $50 may be accepted by an X-Plan customer, even if the same offer is extended to non-Plan customers.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm#pricing

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally.
- $7000 X-plan
- $1750 Flex buy
You would also get a lower X-Plan price. $73,996 vs $76,995. You should also get lower Doc fee. I think it's now $150 (most dealers charge $500 here).

You are also entitled to other incentives that non X-Plan buyers get. I think Ford is running 0% financing, and of course tax credit, if you are eligible.
Sponsored