• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,2009 370Z
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Not sue you had correct info to change double honk
Sponsored

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Looks like there is a new rev of the file. I clicked the link in the first thread.

Where is the link for the new file rev?

Edit: Ah, I clicked the link for the prior MY. I only tried the double honk and removing the artificial sound. I will restore the values and look at the right list.

Last edited:

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Hope that helps your Honking problem
Go Bengals !

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
I have a Job 1 2021 Platinum, would the auto heated/cooled seats work on my vehicle?

Sponsored

C. Mays

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management
Any other 22MY models find a solution to the Auto start/stop? My truck doesn’t show a PSCM..

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I would think we need to look at the trucks with Auto start stop removed and see what all was turned off in those to come up with a real start stop removal solution. Now that Ford has an official removal we can see what they did.

I briefly looked and saw a few things I am one of the few that like the Auto start stop though so I havent investigated that much.

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
I have a Job1 '21 king ranch and can confirm the auto headed/cooled seats worked for me first try.
every time I try to change the HVAC I get “Service Proceedure has been interupted” error and change won’t save.

any ideas anyone?

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 95C2B92C-A088-46C8-B63A-3E3FA7FDE60A

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
I have a Job1 '21 king ranch and can confirm the auto headed/cooled seats worked for me first try.
What settings did you change to do the mod and I wondering if it make any sense on Powerboost?
thanks in advance:p

Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
every time I try to change the HVAC I get “Service Proceedure has been interupted” error and change won’t save.

any ideas anyone?
I'm in the same boat with my Job1 21 as well, I can't program HVAC at all. Have tried different versions of Forscan and am running a LinkEX as well now and still nothing.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Hey guys, I need to call on you for some help. I tried to enable "Bambi" mode on my F-150, and now my fog lights will not come on at all. The LED signature lighting works, but the full light will not.

I saved a profile before getting started. How to I reload that profile to the truck, or fix the fog lights to where they come back on?

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
I would think we need to look at the trucks with Auto start stop removed and see what all was turned off in those to come up with a real start stop removal solution. Now that Ford has an official removal we can see what they did.

I briefly looked and saw a few things I am one of the few that like the Auto start stop though so I havent investigated that much.
I ordered mine with the auto start/stop removed to speed up the build. Stop and go is a small percentage of my driving so it would save me nothing.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I've started adding FORScan spreadsheets here for anyone interested: https://bit.ly/3cJnYMS

Currently the newest version of FORScan can only change the BCM and 1/3 of the IPC (cluster) versions so when that changes I'll add the other modules as well.

My FORScan tutorial is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/edit
Much appreciated...does anybody know how to disable the adaptive learning on the 2021 F-150 with Forscan? Or any options similar to that on Forscan?...Yes, I'm one of those people that have the annoying 10 speed transmission that does NOT run smooth at all. I'm hoping forscan can help.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor

any ideas anyone?
I'm in the same boat with my Job1 21 as well, I can't program HVAC at all. Have tried different versions of Forscan and am running a LinkEX as well now and still nothing.
The HVAC module is very slow to write. I was able to do it with a MX+. If you haven’t already, try to optimize your usb adapter latency and turn on auto increase in forscan.
https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1763
Sponsored