• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
I just completed my powerboost’s updates for APMI, TCU, GWM, IPC and everything else after several hours. I am now at this version. I also see they have revamped the updates page in Sync also.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS A67BA478-7287-4A7D-B1FD-B8B7332B08DA

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I just completed my powerboost’s updates for APMI, TCU, GWM, IPC and everything else after several hours. I am now at this version. I also see they have revamped the updates page in Sync also.

A67BA478-7287-4A7D-B1FD-B8B7332B08DA.jpeg
Progress!
I think you are 2 APIM updates away from the current finish line.

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Professional
Progress!
I think you are 2 APIM updates away from the current finish line.
I rescanned and its not showing any new APIM updates to complete. Will these additional updates populate FDRS after some time? Only the last one I ran is showing up.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I rescanned and its not showing any new APIM updates to complete. Will these additional updates populate FDRS after some time? Only the last one I ran is showing up.
I don't know exactly how the mothership mechanism works, but yea, at some point in the near future, hours/days, they just become available.
Last weekend I was 100% updated.
And it was a version beyond your version.
Then yesterday I just scanned out of curiosity, and a fresh pair of APIM/GWM popped up.

I know what you are thinking...... 2-day license doesn't work well for that mechanism? You're absolutely correct.

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
My last two APIM

A67BA478-7287-4A7D-B1FD-B8B7332B08DA.jpeg
My last two APIM didn't show until I completed my IPC update.

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Professional
I don't know exactly how the mothership mechanism works, but yea, at some point in the near future, hours/days, they just become available.
Last weekend I was 100% updated.
And it was a version beyond your version.
Then yesterday I just scanned out of curiosity, and a fresh pair of APIM/GWM popped up.

I know what you are thinking...... 2-day license doesn't work well for that mechanism? You're absolutely correct.
you read my mind. My 2 day license expires today….

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Professional
My last two APIM

My last two APIM didn't show until I completed my IPC update.
Thanks. I did complete that IPC today as well. I'll give it some time and hopefully one of the updates show before my license expires today.

Sponsored

El Amigo

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Manufacturing (ODM)
FYI

Issue: Some 2021-2022 F-150/Mach-E vehicles equipped with BlueCruise may experience loss of BlueCruise hands-free driving mode availability. This may be due to an expired BlueCruise map file in the gateway module (GWM). To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure to update the GWM.

Attachments

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
FYI

Issue: Some 2021-2022 F-150/Mach-E vehicles equipped with BlueCruise may experience loss of BlueCruise hands-free driving mode availability. This may be due to an expired BlueCruise map file in the gateway module (GWM). To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure to update the GWM.
Interesting that this document states that you should reconnect the USB drive to your PC (FDRS) before continuing with a USB update. I wonder if there are any implications to not doing it that way? What has everyone been doing, connected or disconnected before continuing?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
For those of you who are WAY ahead of me in updates, how many DSM updates were there? I did PMI on my module and retested multiple times, power running boards won’t respond. Wondering if there is another update ahead.
Sponsored