• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
If I made any changes with forscan, will this possibly cause my GWM to not update? I can't seem to get it to clear.
@20ecoboost21
I have a GWM that won’t clear either. I load the 14files via usb successfully and FDRS finishes and seems to be good to go but the update won’t clear in FDRS.
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
@20ecoboost21
I have a GWM that won’t clear either. I load the 14files via usb successfully and FDRS finishes and seems to be good to go but the update won’t clear in FDRS.
What are your part numbers either in FDRS or from the widget?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@20ecoboost21
It wont until the message installed complete comes up on the screen and is verified afterwards. Until that is done the update wont stick. Your otehr option is to failit and do the canbus route.

ksimon123451

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Ok I need a little help I am up to software version 364. But I still have a GWM error, I tried PMI and still nothing, Please any help would be great!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS GWM 1

Airborne_Ape

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010, 2014, 2017, 2021 F150
Mongoose arrived today. After reading today’s posts I’m feeling gun-shy due to FORScan changes in the past - adaptive headlights, gauge temps, double honk, door chime.
You have nothing to lose by waiting. If you’re a bit nervous to proceed, I suggest holding off for a while and take some time to learn about the complications faced by other people with the same setup.

Sponsored

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
You have nothing to lose by waiting. If you’re a bit nervous to proceed, I suggest holding off for a while and take some time to learn about the complications faced by other people with the same setup.
I have an appointment at the dealership for TSB 22-2117 (failed 1.7.1) tomorrow am. Going to roll back FORScan changes before that. If dealer service dept is successful I’ll hit the updates.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I know this MAY come back as a dumb question, but, given my missing camera features on REV 364, would a PMI of the IPMA module potentially fix this? Ive tried other things such as reset and checking forscan data, no go.

PSCM also is throwing a DTC due to "lost communication" with IMPA. Everything else is green.

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
I know this MAY come back as a dumb question, but, given my missing camera features on REV 364, would a PMI of the IPMA module potentially fix this? Ive tried other things such as reset and checking forscan data, no go.

PSCM also is throwing a DTC due to "lost communication" with IMPA. Everything else is green.
Grab a pic of the DTC and post it here please (in FDRS with the DTC open)

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Grab a pic of the DTC and post it here please (in FDRS with the DTC open)
I went back to try and grab a photo but its now gone, module is green again. I still only get a bed camera view while driving, no hitch view. Hence was wondering about the IPMA PMI. If it comes back ill be grabbing a photo for sure. I reconnected to the truck and PSCM was grey (not responding) and a self-test makes it green again. I think my truck hates me.

Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
I went back to try and grab a photo but its now gone, module is green again. I still only get a bed camera view while driving, no hitch view. Hence was wondering about the IPMA PMI. If it comes back ill be grabbing a photo for sure. I reconnected to the truck and PSCM was grey (not responding) and a self-test makes it green again. I think my truck hates me.
Run a self test on the IPMA and the PSCM

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
@Platinum Peasant
Do you have the hitch camera when in Park?
If so, can you put it in drive and then bring up the hitch camera?
As you increase speed beyond 4mph, do you suddenly lose hitch camera?

Also try NOT having the bed camera selected on the side bar while testing, so that the system isn't managing both cameras simultaneously. I'm just curious

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
@Platinum Peasant
Do you have the hitch camera when in Park?
If so, can you put it in drive and then bring up the hitch camera?
As you increase speed beyond 4mph, do you suddenly lose hitch camera?

Also try NOT having the bed camera selected on the side bar while testing, so that the system isn't managing both cameras simultaneously. I'm just curious
While in park, I can only view front camera and 360 split. The bottom on the top left that has a truck pictures with lines behind it, toggling it does nothing.
When the truck is put in reverse, it switches to rear view and a "+" appears, allowing to toggle between tailgate and hitch view. When in hitch view, i can only reverse. Leaving reverse shuts off hitch view, unable to reactivate it unless i go back into reverse.

Videos of what I mean here:

Sponsored