• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Brocked

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Ditch Digger
Clearly I am doing something wrong. I’m still getting the check back later:mad:
Did you try the link I posted above. My sticker will not pull up via the Tracker, but will work with that direct link. Enter your vin after the = sign.

uwquigman

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
I had to use the short cut above using the vin for some reason and it worked 5/10 build date!!!!

The tracker just shows in production and nothing when I clicked window sticker. Probably will update tomorrow but I’m impatient.

Sponsored

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
Thanks for the direct link, mine wasn't working through the link on my order page and I was freaking out a little bit! o_O. Blend Date is 5-11, very exciting!

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
Thanks for the direct link, mine wasn't working through the link on my order page and I was freaking out a little bit! o_O. Blend Date is 5-11, very exciting!
TaxmanHog saved me.

As of this morning I still cannot see the sticker using the ford account or the cord tracker.

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I had to use this link to get mine. Copy and paste , Enter your vin right after the =.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
I was able to use this address to finally pull my window sticker. Mine shows the increase in Destination & Deilvery to $1795 to haul the truck 30 miles North. I am sure that 2/3 of the fee goes to subsidize the deliveries to California. Blend date is set for 5/13 and it is an Atlas Blue Lariat with ER battery and max trailer tow package.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group 1651234256560

Last edited:

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I was able to use this address to finally pull my window sticker. Mine shows the increase in Destination & Deilvery to $1795 to haul the truck 30 miles North. I am sure that 2/3 of the fee goes to subsidize the deliveries to California. Blend date is set for 5/13 and it is an Atlas Blue Lariat with ER battery and max trailer tow package.

1651234256560.png
I find the delivery charge to be one of those flat fees that pisses me off. I benefit from the subsidy (NJ delivery) but am never a fan of a flat fee that is tied to goods and services that fluctuate in cost.

I figure the dealers located far away from the factories fight to keep the charge as a flat cost. If it was adjusted by distance it would be cheaper for me to get on a plane and I would only buy from dealers with low delivery costs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
5/09/22 Production date and still no Window Sticker.

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I find the delivery charge to be one of those flat fees that pisses me off. I benefit from the subsidy (NJ delivery) but am never a fan of a flat fee that is tied to goods and services that fluctuate in cost.

I figure the dealers located far away from the factories fight to keep the charge as a flat cost. If it was adjusted by distance it would be cheaper for me to get on a plane and I would only by from dealers with low delivery costs.
The flat delivery fee across all dealers came about through legal action or passing of a law of some sort. I don't recall the history, but all car manufacturers are required to charge a flat fee nationwide to dealerships independent up how close or far away you are from the manufacturing plant or the port the vehicle was delivered through.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Had to use the link but it worked for me… 5/12 Blend. 173/373
Interesting, when I just viewed your sticker online and compared to the attachment version several values have changed over that past few minutes, we [Ron and I] will need to pay attention to these fluctuating values over the coming week or two.

PDF
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group 1651244809658

Current web view
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group 1651244987824
Sponsored