• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Well, @TaxmanHog was prescient.

1654689021043.png
Thank you for helping expand my vocabulary!🤓
[/QUOTE]
The fact that you (in Idaho) are 1 week in front of us in Seattle Area and we are 1 week ahead of Portland makes me think that if they are on the same delivery path, yours would be there in the next day or two... Optimistic? Yes. If it does show up today or tomorrow or this weekend, I will start to get excited... Portland(?) (@RainorshinePNW .) got word that his was going to be on the 12th. If that holds up, maybe they will be going a different route. THis all assumes though that thee trucks are on the same train. I guess we'll find out...
Sponsored

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I tried to get them to let me pick it up tonight, but they insisted it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. The need to inspect, detail, and charge it. I got the Ford Pass app to connect and see it's already at 78%!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Man forget the detailing and charging. Do the inspection and call it a day lol

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I've already had the talk with my dealer. It better not be put through their Scratchmaster 9000 car wash. He told me they'd leave the plastic on the seats and not put their logo on it. I thanked him big time. He told me they didn't have to charge it either if I didn't want. I told him I'd be fine with that part either way - just not to 100%. He said everyone there already knew that much.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Just called UP for my rail car# (TTGX159217) and it says schedule to arrive Industry (Which I assume is Mira Loma, CA) 6/10 at 6AM. So hopefully they can get it from Mira Loma to my dealer in South Orange County in a couple of days? Maybe I can get it this weekend!

Ill be down in Irvine this weekend, let them know I'll pick it up ;P

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Thank you for helping expand my vocabulary!🤓
The fact that you (in Idaho) are 1 week in front of us in Seattle Area and we are 1 week ahead of Portland makes me think that if they are on the same delivery path, yours would be there in the next day or two... Optimistic? Yes. If it does show up today or tomorrow or this weekend, I will start to get excited... Portland(?) (@RainorshinePNW .) got word that his was going to be on the 12th. If that holds up, maybe they will be going a different route. THis all assumes though that thee trucks are on the same train. I guess we'll find out...
[/QUOTE]
Idaho gets delivered by Truck.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
[/QUOTE]
Idaho gets delivered by Truck.
[/QUOTE]
Is this because it says Convoy on your sticker or definite that none come by rail?

To date all stickers have said Convoy, but as we know many are on rail.

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Is this because it says Convoy on your sticker or definite that none come by rail?

To date all stickers have said Convoy, but as we know many are on rail.
To this point, mine also says convoy but after my conversation with Ford Chat today, it left on BNSF on the 4th. But there is a UP line that travels through southern Idaho. The BNSF line travels through Northern Idaho/Montana. I would suspect that unless your in Boise (where the UP line goes through) or Couer D Alene (BNSF) then it would end up on a convoy of some sort.

F150User22

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My truck is in! It's in PDI and will be ready for pickup tomorrow.
Which dealer are you picking up at? How long was it at the Mira Loma yard before it was delivered to your dealer? Thanks in advance!

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Yesterday I chatted with Ford and walked away empty handed. The only thing she could tell me was that my truck is still in Production...WTF How can my truck still be in Production from May 9th and a Blend date of May 12 when a bunch of you guys already have your Lightnings and/or have firm shipping dates ?

Sponsored

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
How can my truck still be in Production from May 9th and a Blend date of May 12 when a bunch of you guys already have your Lightnings and/or have firm shipping dates ?
Well, I had the exact same discussion with Ford Chat on June 3rd. Then I specifically asked for a rail car number, and was specifically told it was still in Dearborn waiting on shipping. May 13 blend date.

June 4th got a call from my dealer that the truck was on their lot in Massachusetts. So it may be helpful to get news of progress, but no news does not mean no progress.

The Chat operators are generally super helpful, and have a slightly greater level of detail, but their info is not any more current than the Ordertrack site.

PaulB510

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER; 2012 Camaro SS
Lariat ER w/ spray bed liner. I have a blend date of 5/13 that still shows in production. Im located in NorCal 😵💫

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Lariat ER w/ spray bed liner. I have a blend date of 5/13 that still shows in production. Im located in NorCal 😵💫
Paul what was your IN Production date?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yesterday I chatted with Ford and walked away empty handed. The only thing she could tell me was that my truck is still in Production...WTF How can my truck still be in Production from May 9th and a Blend date of May 12 when a bunch of you guys already have your Lightnings and/or have firm shipping dates ?
The recovery and dig out is not chronological, but progress is occurring in the 5/9 build week

kenyonsalo30

First Name
Kenyon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer Plati , 2020 E63 AMG, 2021 GLE AMG
Occupation
Real Estate
The recovery and dig out is not chronological, but progress is occurring in the 5/9 build week
Question for @TaxmanHog. Do you know where MA shipment arrive? CA8F....Blend date 5/11 VIN: 1FT6W1EV4NWG02908
Sponsored