First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OK - but where did you get that there would be scheduling this week?
Right after he spoke about the trucks NOT being scheduled this week

Fixed time mark at 14 minutes

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Right after he spoke about the trucks NOT being scheduled this week

Fixed time mark at 14 minutes

Thanks!

I kept going later and didn't think to check earlier.

Seems like it will be pretty limited, just scheduling for the week of August 22nd. Since we have some there already, it won't be that many.

tblches

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I have noticed the lightnings are the exceptions to the rules. Each of the previous scheduling batches have been for multiple weeks/months. I would expect the next one to be the same. I think that specific week was more so toward the ICE F-150.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have noticed the lightnings are the exceptions to the rules. Each of the previous scheduling batches have been for multiple weeks/months. I would expect the next one to be the same. I think that specific week was more so toward the ICE F-150.
Agreed, that's what I also meant about elusive information, Lightning production details are not following the norm's of ICE models.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
It’s that time again. Buckle up and good luck to everyone waiting still
Seatbelt securely fastened for an intense emotional rollercoaster with an expected end destination in disappointment junction.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Agreed, that's what I also meant about elusive information, Lightning production details are not following the norm's of ICE models.
Yes, the weird built email I received on the 4th of July weekend where I thought the plant was not running due to shutdown for a couple of weeks....

Was it a ghost that sent out the email ??

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I think some folks were working, we seen a LOT of progress today on the 5/23, 5/30, 6/6 & 6/13 build weeks Also seen a LOT more DEMO's ship out with the rest of the special orders on 7/6!

I hope the shipping trend continues in a positive direction, they clear the decks as much as possible so that Just In Time production runs smoothly for 7/11 and later weeks, with the remaining stragglers (me included ..... still missing features and components) get moving along ASAP

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
A quick reminder....the new order scheduling is usually rolled out in the afternoon..correct? I *think* it used to be Thursday's around 3pm if memory serves me....

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
A quick reminder....the new order scheduling is usually rolled out in the afternoon..correct? I *think* it used to be Thursday's around 3pm if memory serves me....
Do you mean Model Year 2023 Wave-1 ?

If so, it would be early Thursday afternoons every other week, but I am not certain they are ready to do that just yet. Maybe Thursday the 21st, but I don't have any official information, just my speculation based on what was mentioned in the clean up strategy memos a few months ago.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Do you mean Model Year 2023 Wave-1 ?

If so, it would be early Thursday afternoons every other week, but I am not certain they are ready to do that just yet. Maybe Thursday the 21st, but I don't have any official information, just my speculation based on what was mentioned in the clean up strategy memos a few months ago.

I'm sorry I was unclear..I meant those of us that have an order submitted but have not been scheduled for production yet.
(I am a wave 7 order..ordered in June)

I thought that Ford usually did the build(production) scheduling on Thursdays. I think the guy in KS said in his video they were scheduling f150s for the production week of 8/22/22.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I'm sorry I was unclear..I meant those of us that have an order submitted but have not been scheduled for production yet.
(I am a wave 7 order..ordered in June)

I thought that Ford usually did the build(production) scheduling on Thursdays. I think the guy in KS said in his video they were scheduling f150s for the production week of 8/22/22.
Yes - Thursday afternoons. In the past we have seen everything from 1pm to 3pm.

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just saw a white Lariat or Platinum driving around the Buffalo, NY suburbs. This filled me with a moment of hope on this Disappointment Thursday, as it was my first Lightning spotted in the wild.
Sponsored