Sponsored

Adding SecuriCode to Pro?

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
If I am not mistaken that looks like the wireless keypad and not the wired one that is being discussed.
100% correct
Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Good deal!!

I have my pre cut door trim and all of the bed lights and wires ordered from tasca. Already have the door code assembly. They said some of the items are special order or delayed. I might give them a call tomorrow to see if itā€™s the door trim or not.
What's the part number for the matte applique?

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

Sponsored

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
If anyone in this this thread is installing the wired keypad, it would be much appreciated if you could snap some pictures of the inside of the door (behind the vapor barrier). I've been wanting to install intelligent access handles, but I am still unsure if the Pro's wiring harness has the connector for the handles or not. So I (and others in this forum) are most interested in pictures showing whether the connector is there and also the part number tag on the door harness going to the handle/keypad.

I also suspect that the Pro is missing the RFA module needed to make this work, but I have been having a hard time identifying the part number for the RFA to figure that out. (So if anyone knows the answer to that, that would also be appreciated!)

I'll eventually open the door myself, but it would be great to only have to do it once (or not at all, if it is a lost cause).

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
If anyone in this this thread is installing the wired keypad, it would be much appreciated if you could snap some pictures of the inside of the door (behind the vapor barrier). I've been wanting to install intelligent access handles, but I am still unsure if the Pro's wiring harness has the connector for the handles or not. So I (and others in this forum) are most interested in pictures showing whether the connector is there and also the part number tag on the door harness going to the handle/keypad.

I also suspect that the Pro is missing the RFA module needed to make this work, but I have been having a hard time identifying the part number for the RFA to figure that out. (So if anyone knows the answer to that, that would also be appreciated!)

I'll eventually open the door myself, but it would be great to only have to do it once (or not at all, if it is a lost cause).
If no one beats me to it I will. I'm also installing new speakers so I will be doing a bit more disassembly than some others.

Keypad parts are on the way...just hoping for better weather.

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
If no one beats me to it I will. I'm also installing new speakers so I will be doing a bit more disassembly than some others.

Keypad parts are on the way...just hoping for better weather.
Much appreciated!

I feel you on the weather. That is the main reason I haven't gotten around to opening the door myself. On the other hand, the cold has really made me appreciate the seat warmers getting added to the 2023 Pro!

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Much appreciated!

I feel you on the weather. That is the main reason I haven't gotten around to opening the door myself. On the other hand, the cold has really made me appreciate the seat warmers getting added to the 2023 Pro!
Agreed! I love the seat warmers

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible

i will but waiting on parts. I may do a video of the whole process.

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
thats what i ordered. still waiting though
So, I just realized there is no way to contact Tascaā€¦they donā€™t answer their phones..tell you to use chat. Chat dosent work. I tried email, chat, Facebookā€¦nothing. Am I the only one who will never use this company again?? Canā€™t stand patronizing a business that canā€™t bother to talk to you. My order was 2 weeks ago and have no idea the holdup on multiple items.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
So, I just realized there is no way to contact Tascaā€¦they donā€™t answer their phones..tell you to use chat. Chat dosent work. I tried email, chat, Facebookā€¦nothing. Am I the only one who will never use this company again?? Canā€™t stand patronizing a business that canā€™t bother to talk to you. My order was 2 weeks ago and have no idea the holdup on multiple items.
They are legit, I have ordered from them in the past and they do contact you when parts are out of stock. They are SLOW though.

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They are legit, I have ordered from them in the past and they do contact you when parts are out of stock. They are SLOW though.
Yeah, I want to know what the hold up is, and just remove that part. But, absolutely no way to actually talk to someone. None of my communication has been answered. Also, canā€™t stand when a website lets you order something they donā€™t have in stock and ready to ship. Never would have ordered if I had known.
Just a frustrating customer service experience in my mindā€¦rant over! Haha

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
l got an email from them after I ordered saying it was a special order, even though it was listed as ā€œin stockā€.
Sponsored